!Rise! Leo x Fem! reader (18+)

"I want a baby."

You said, slamming your hands onto the counter in front of Leo. He choked on his coffee and after a coughing fit he managed to give you a strangled;

"What?"

"I went over to see April's baby and I want one to."

Leo looked at you like you were speaking a different language, and not in the sexy way.

You and Leo had never really talked about having kids, you both kinda assumed you would never have one.

I mean, Leo wasn't exactly human and they didn't know what the baby (if you could get pregnant) would even look like or if it could survive.

But damn it baby fever got to you and it got to you hard.

You loved leo and you trusted him, you didn't need to think about this decision for long.

You and Leo were both working and could support a child, you would be able to care for it well and you knew leo would be an amazing father.

All you needed was Leo's go-ahead.

"But-?"

Your determination didn't waver.

"We have enough income, we have a spare room, with our work schedule there's enough time for him or her.."

You let Leo think it over.

"Are we sure we want one though?"

He said hesitantly, as if not to hurt your feelings. He rubbed the back of his neck and frowned.

"I do, and I know what we're going to have to sacrifice to have a child..we don't have to have one if you don't want to Leo."

You took your hand in his.

"But I trust you. And I know that you could be an amazing father. I want to have a child with you."

Leo stayed silent for a long time, before he bent down and kissed you gently.

"Okay then..I'll at least give it a try."

"Huh?"

"I'll try getting you pregnant."

You blinked, realizing that him being able to get you pregnant in the first place isn't a given at all.

You jumped up and hugged him around your neck. Kissing him all over. He chuckled, holding you in his arms and kissing your head.

.....

Leo's hands snaked around your thighs and onto your hips, gently grabing your love handles and resting his chin in the crook of your neck to whisper in your ear.

"Are you ready my love?"

His voice was soft, but heavy with a throaty undertone of desire.

The intensity made you shudder as you nodded.

He slipped his hands down your pants, unbuttoning them and sliding them off with your help.

He took off your shirt after having flipped you around so he could lace your skin with hickey's and love bites.

He kissed you, trailing your lips down to the base of your neck, sucking on the soft skin and caressing your hips and breasts.

You moaned softly, rolling your neck and holding onto his hands as they traced your body.

He captured your lips once more, leaning you back onto the bed and kneeling over you.

He bit and kissed down your neck and to your boob, taking off your bra and casting it aside.