!Rise! donnie x reader |Tw! sh|

((Are yall okay?))

((Are yall okay?))

Donnie had come back home into the lair after a quick mission. His brothers all went their separate ways and such, leaving him to his devices. You had recently moved into the lair, after being kicked out by your parents the turtles invited you unto their home.

You were very thankful, yet very guilty. You felt like a burden and your mental health from it all took a major dip. You weren't eating as much, and you had recently relasped with self harm.

You knew it was nasty, and it didn't help anything to you. But us was a morbid comfort. You had a massive break down right after donnie and the others left. No one was there to calm or console you. Though you had convinced yourself that was the best. You didn't want anyone seeing you like this, especially not donnie.

So you had locked your door and did that nasty habit you had picked up again. What you didn't expect was a surprise check in from donnie, who had noticed your off behavior and was stepping in as a friend and as a medic.

He unlocked the door and you didn't have anytime to cover yourself or the razor, only staring up at him in shock. He stares at you, blank expression. You stare at each other for a uncomfortable amount of time before donnie pulls a first aid kit out of his battle shell.

He walked over to your [area you choose] and bandaged it up, cleaning the wounds and treating the old ones. He breaks the silence for what seems like an eternity.

"I'm not going to ask. However your off behavior now makes since to me. I should have picked up on it sooner. Obviously your going to get help, and that is not a choice of your making. I won't tell the others aside from maybe mikey to help you."

You nodded, feeling guilty and ashamed. His words were strictly professional and it made you feel empty. There was no..friendlyness to it at all.

"..though, if..you would like to tell me..it would be listened to."

He had a desperate tone in his voice that couldn't help but leak out. And it brought a new pang of guilt into your system. You shrugged, unable to find words. He sat there though, waiting. Eventually they caught up to you, talking abruptly.

"With the whole situation at home back with my parents..I felt like a failure and I guess with you guys taking me in I- I felt like burden. I used to..do all of this and I don't know..I picked it back up again. Maybe for control... Maybe because I think..deep down..I deserve it. I dont know anymore"

Tears poured from your eyes as you cried. It was a suck feeling, crying once again. It seemed thats all you knew how to do. Your head hurt from crying too much already and this didn't help of course. Donnie sat beside you on the bed.

"I am not the best at feelings"

He sighs.

"But I can say I do not view you as a burden and I am confident in speaking for my brothers when I dont think they do either. I wish you would have at least told someone before you resorted to bodly harm, anyone would have listened you know."

You sniffled, wiping your nose on your hoddie sleeve and you nod.

"I just didn't want to bother anyone further"

"Nonsense. We all over you like a sibling, thats why we offered you a home. You mean something very special to us y/n, you wouldn't have bothered or troubled anyone at all."

You nod, feeling like sobbing again.

"How about we go see Angelo? He can comfort you better than I."

You nod again weakly and he helps you upright.

"We'll make you right again, I promise."