!2012! turtles react to Reader having arrhythmia

((I myself have arrhythmia, it's a heart condition that makes your heart sometimes skip a beat and it hurts quite a bit

((I myself have arrhythmia, it's a heart condition that makes your heart sometimes skip a beat and it hurts quite a bit. So I'm glad to make this chapter^^))

Leo

Once you explained to him that somtimes (hopefully rarely) your heart skips a beat I see him immediately becoming over protective of you and watching over you whenever physical activity is required. Total mother hen vibes. He won't let you lift heavy things, he won't let you go on missions with them unless you beg him to ect. Ect. I see him being the one hounding you to take your medicine  (if you have it) and over all being really protective of you.

Raph

I don't see him perticullarly understanding the problem. He'd want to know why, how much does it hurt? How can you live with it? How long do you work out before you'd have to stop? What does the Medicine do? He's curious and would ask rather intrusive questions, but unlike leo he wouldn't see you any different. If anything I think you would have to remind him about your condition.

Donnie

He does a shit ton of research on it. He wants to know how exactly it works and what he personally can do to make it more comfortable with you. He'd probably gift you a modified fitbit to keep track of your HRPM and blood suger just in case. Like leo he'd make sure you take your medicine but unlike leo he wouldn't view you any different.

Mikey

He'd be worried about you at first, but once you assure him that it's (hopefully) rare he'd simmer down and totally forget. You would have to remind him and then the cicle of worry and babying you would start all over again. He means well bit he's as bad if not worse than leo when it comes to being over protective.