!rise Leo! x reader |dominant 18+|

((Because the gender was not discussed, this will be gender neutral))

You were hanging out with Leo when you picked up signs he was in the mood. Leo, dispite his best efforts, was extremely easy to read. To you at least.

If he was sad he'd be quiet, if he was nervous he would laugh a lot, it he was insecure he'd make fun of people when he was horny..he wouldn't keep his hands off of you.

He would find at least some way to be constantly in contact with you. Of course, this wasn't the only sign. He would complement you, praise you, not to mention the look in his eye.

So when you picked up on it, you gently took his hand- which was on your thigh- and squeezed it. You smile at raph, who was hanging out with the two of you and you speak in a soft, sweet tone.

"I'm going to need to barrow Leo raph-a-doodle, I have some Spanish homework I need to catch up on, I'm so sorry. We'll hang out later, promise."

(College stuffs)

Raph nods understandingly, smiling back.

"No worries y/n ya all good."

You nod, pulling Leo up and leading him to your room. He steps inside, nervously blushing and stuttering a little.

"Ah..um- I was hoping we could do something aft..."

His voice died in his throat watching you take off your top and pull your hair back.

"I don't have Spanish homework Leon, it was an excuse to get away"

You see his bulge spring up almost instantly. It flattered you that you had such a reaction for him so soon. You smirked sitting on the bed.

"Close the door and lock it."

"Okay"

He nods, going over quickly and doing so. He stares back at you, a goofy yet confident grin on his face. He walks over to you, sliding a hand around your waist and your cheek.

He looks at you lovingly, his face light red. You wrap your legs around his waist pulling him in. He chuckles, being yanked close to you. Your body's were touching and burning hot desire burned in his eyes.

You giggle, sliding off your pants and sinking at him. He takes it as a signal to do the rest, removing you from your underwear. He kneels on top of you, hands on either side of your head.

"God I've been wanting you baby.."

He whispers softly, running a hand over your exposed chest and hips, he smiles, trying to tease you. He always does this when you two hook up, he teased you and made sure to take it slow until last minute.

Today, quiet frankly, you were not having it. You slid off his spandex, gently rolling him onto his shell much to his surprise. You sat on his lap, staring down at him.

"I'm not in the mood for your games"

Your commanding voice sent shivers down his spine with an audiable shudder. He looks up at you, grabbing your hips, now red and shy. You grind against him gently, making him gasp and harden fully under you.

Hes about to ask you what your doing before his breath catches in his throat. You began to slowly slide him into you, making him whimper and gasp. You smiled wildly, after putting him all the way in you look down on him again.

"Whimper for me again."

He blinks in surprise, feeling embarrassed and taken aback. He didn't know where this was coming from with you, but he couldn't deny that a part of him enjoyed every goddamn second of it.

You bounced on him, slowly starting to ride him. He gasps, an let's out a groan as his hold your you hips tighten. He pants, already breathing heavily.

You quicken the pace, making him whine and hold onto you tighter. You moaned softly, feeling him fill you up perfectly. You hold his pace for a little, allowing the both of you to adjust to it.

After that, you began to ride him deeper, sending him farther into you. He grabs your hips tightly, his back arching and his hips twitching to match your pace. He makes a noise, a halfway point to a whine and a groan of pleasure.

"Oh...gods.."

He breaths, eyes rolling back as you continued to ride him. You smirk, moaning from your own pleasure on him. You hold his shoulders, stareing deep into his eyes befire slamming yourself onto him.

He yelps, whimpering. His hips buck under you, desperately trying to to match your intensity. He moves his hands to your waist, holding you onto him as you continued to pound onto him.

He whimpers, only being about to make that noise as you ride him. He trys to talk but it becomes jumbled up in the heat. He only can look at you with a firey hunger and passion.

You breathlessly call his name, driving him crazy. He moves his hips under you, matching your rhythm to where he's going into you as much as your sliding on top of him. 

He's so desperate to please you, he wants you to call his name more. The sounds d of you two colliding and Leo's whimpers were the only sound in the room.

You pushed him farther into the bed, riding him with enough force your shaking the bed. Words come to him again, being able to express just how much you do it him.

"Baby...oh baby...fuck...your so...perfect.."

He holds your waist, keeping you steady. He can feel your walls getting tighter, he knew what this meant. He was close too. He grunts happily as you rock the bed on him.

You tremble, moaning his name once more and desperately trying to keep the same pace. You can feel the build of pleasure, and one look to Leo's face told you he did too.

After a few more paces you cut off a yell, whining Leos name. His hips buck wildly underneath you as your walls clench around him. This sends him over the edge, shooting hot ropes of cum inside you.

You ride for a bit more, riding your orgasm out and by extension his to. Eventually you stop, the both of you panting. He strokes your body, a goofy grin on his face.

"Round two?"