!2012! Leo x Vigilante reader

When Leo had taken a solo mission in your terf, he honestly didn't believe he would actually encounter you

When Leo had taken a solo mission in your terf, he honestly didn't believe he would actually encounter you. I mean, he had heard of the vigilante in this area of the city, Casey wouldn't stop bitching about it.

The mission was simple, find a local gangs vase if operations and bust it open. Call the cops and get the hell out.

What he didn't expect is for you to not only be on that same mission but to have a comically similar plan.

It was a 'solo' mission but donnie did most if the tracking along with providing a ride to the actual destination.

Once there, he hopped out and pulled his mask over his face, silently running to the abandoned warehouse. He ran, sticking to the shadows and unseathing his Katana.

This is what he was raised to do. He made noise and got there without detection from the several guards. He was about to sneak in, perhaps from the ceiling before a loud cracking noise ring out, starting him and making him raise up his swords in defense.

CRACK

It rang out again, it was too late before he realized that was the sound of you busting in with a crowbar. The gang obviously started to pack up quickly and leave, the guards flooding to where you were. He froze.

He had to decide between the gang escaping of you, and he was positive they were about to kill you. He looked back and forth, cursing under his breath and punching the roof before hopping down.

You had taken out 4 gang members already, welding the crowbar like a baseball bat. But you weren't enough, he had landed silently and the gang members were still focused on you. He ran up a wall and spun off of it, launching himself in the air and spinning.

He landed on one if tha gang members, sliding his throat and using his now falling body as a launch pad. You had a mask on, and loose black clothes. He couldn't tell your gender and obviously he didn't care.

He couldn't believe how reckless you were, the gang was escaping because of you. Knce they were all gone he seethed under his mask and you ripped yours off. You panted and held your back.

His eyes widen. You were his age...

You held a thumbs up to him, smiling brightly at him. You had scars all over your face.

"Thanks man! Thought I was a goner."

He took in your accent and tried place it he was beyond annoyed with you, and even thought about killing you. It would get rid of a nuesence. But it went against his code. You were only trying to help.

He nodded in response. You sat back and cleaned your nails. You weren't going to try and track down the rest? His eye twitched in annoyance. He couldn't believe your incompetence. Untile he heard a big gunshot and you smiled into the air.

"Looks like they sprung the first trap!"

He blinked. What? But what confused him further is how you read his body language.

"Did you really think I just ran in and alerted them? I've been planning this for days!"

You laughed.

"Theres sawed off shotguns all around the premises, all hooked up and trap ready! I busted their cars a few hours ago..they ain't getting away."

You gave him an evil smile that took him aback. You in general took him aback. Uou weren't just some numbskull that wanted to fight crime bosses, he didn't know what you are. A wild card perhaps. Strong to, you took a guys jaw clean off with your crowbar.

You cleaned it off as gunshots from all over and around the warehouse sounded off. An explosion shook the ground and leo stared at you with confusion and shock.

"Oh relax, the warehouse will be fin-"

Another explosion thundered and it was a little close to the warehouse..

"That ain't good- call the police dumbass!"

You yelled at him, getting your things and climbing up the roof with ease.

((Too be continued?))