!rise! Turtles x Trans male reader |poly mating season| 18+

((I know no one wants my input, but god damn do I have respect for y/n for taking on four mutants during their mating season

((I know no one wants my input, but god damn do I have respect for y/n for taking on four mutants during their mating season. Hats off to you y/n))

It was the boys's mateing season. As bad or as weird as that may sound, it wasn't as animalistic as you think. They become more active yes, but can contain themselves from at least hurting you. But they needed relief.

You were in a poly relationship with all of them. sure it was weird at points, and it definitely got hard sometimes but you guys stuck through it.

Today you decided to give the boys a little visit, even though you were warned by all of them that it wouldn't be a good idea. Seeing as it would hard to contain themselves  around you. You didn't listen, a little thrilled to have that much attention.

The minute you came into the lair the boys smelled you, all of them scrambling Into the living room to go out and see you.

"Baby!"

Mikey was there to you first, picking you up in a hug and nuzzling into your stomach. Leon was there next, kissing you on the lips and nuzzling into your neck from the right. Donnie was there next, kissing your cheek and laying his head in the crook of your neck from the left.

"Hello darling"

He whispers, sending shivers down your spine. Raph was there next, tilting your head up to look at him as his hands rested on your hips. He plants a kiss to your lips and hums.

"Hey babydoll..didn't we warn you..not to come over right now?"

"Oh dont be a party pooper"

Leo growls, holding your arm to his chest. The tension was thick, so thick it could be cut with a knife. You could pick up on everyone's off behavior and how territorial they all were of you.

Mikey held onto your middle tighter than normal, and pressed himself against you more. Leo was placing small yet hungry kisses to your neck making you flush and make small noises.

Donnie gets jealous, kissing his side of your neck and shoulders harder. Raph growls and traces your body with his big hands. You could literally feel them all restraining themselves. It scared and excited you, so you pulled a risky move.

"I came here..to take care of you all.."

Your face flushed with the confession and all of them held you tighter at that.

"Oh?"

Leo breathes into your ear, breathing heavily. Raphs grip on you tightened.

"You..can't just say that baby doll..."

Mikey whines Into your stomach, becoming antsy for attention. Donnie only stares at you with a shudder.

What in the world did I just start?