Turtles x Kunoichi reader

After you had spoken to the turtles, you reported back to your apartment.
You quickly took off your gear and uniform, flopping in bed.

You had made little progress today. But you are thankful you had made any at all. You drifted to sleep, the strange Hamoto turtles in your mind.

...

A few days later, after yet another unsuccessful hunt for foot clan members, your training had failed you and you kicked a trashcan in the allyway out of anger.

"Jeez what'd that trashcan ever to do you?"

You whip around, feeling ashamed and embarrassed. You hid your emotions, pulling a blank expression on your face.

You are met with the gaze of the blue clad turtle, his arms are folded and he's weapons strangly enough are not on standby.

You straightened yourself, speaking with poise.

"I am causing loud noises. Seeing as I cannot find the youngling foot soldiers, I was bringing them to me."

It was a lie, a poor one at that. Internally you shame yourself for not paying more attention when learning about on the spot deception.

"That..makes since actually"

He says, sounding impressed. You are relieved he fell for it, smiling internally.

"Have you come to threaten me once more?"

The blue dressed turtle shook his head sheepishly.

"Ah- no. We uh- talked to sensei and your story lines up.."

You were about to respond when a grating metal sound filled the air as men that look strikingly familiar line the roofs of the surrounding buildings.

"The one known the turtle has been spotted by kraang. The one known as unknown is spotted with the one known as the turtle in the alleyway also by kraang."

You cocked your head to the side, curious at the new arrivals when Leo grabs your hand and runs with you.

"Run!"

You don't ask questions, you just go. Obviously these guys were bad news, and you ran with him through alleyways and across abandoned streets dressed in the colors or night. 

It was kind of fun, aside from the detail of random men shooting at the two of you.

"What did you do to them?"

You ask, genuinely curious.

"Uh- kinda foiled their plans for world domination."

"World what?"

You blinked, never would you assume world domination would have been gone about physically, it was much more smart to take it over politically.

"Yeah, bad aliens"

"Aliens?"

Ok, he had to be lying. But giving him a once over his body language spoke complete truth. Either it was so bad he lied about these men being aliens or He was telling the truth.

You desided to drop it and you pulled him into a narrow allyway. Sucking in a breath as the continue to run by.

He stays silent, looking at you. He felt- weird. Like he did with Karai- oh no.

Calm down Leo, it's just- admiration.

You, after making sure the coast was clear, slid out of the allyway and smile softly at him.

"Is there anyway I can meet yoshi Hamoto?"

Leo sighs, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Forgive me but..we need to make sure completely that we can trust you."

You purse your lips, displeased. You had saved him twice now, and he needed more proof that you ment no harm?

You nod, scaleing the building in front of you, once you reach the top you croach and wink at him.

"Until next time Leonardo."