!rise! turtles x m! reader (18+)

Thank you anonymous for requesting this chapter.

You had dropped off your bags at the lair after work and flopped onto the couch, cuddling with Mikey and waiting for the others to return.

The last few months had been strange, and it all seemed to whiz by in a blur.

You couldn't believe you were actually being shared amongst all four brothers! It seemed crazy and, well, bound to fail.

But these past two months had been great! Sure it was off to a rocky start, (as one can expect, they've never had a romantic relationship, much less had to share one with their other brothers) but other than the learning period, they treated you so damn well.

Mikey was curled up on your chest, watching YouTube videos and trying not to fall asleep in your arms, (something the younger brother fought with every time you two hand a chance to cuddle) while you scrolled on your phone.

You heard someone walking up behind the couch, and felt him plop down on the seat beside you.

"Hello hermoso~"

"Hey bébé, how was the mission?"

"Tireeeeing."

Leo pouted, leaning into you and snuggling into the crook of your neck. You chuckled, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and gently petting the back of his neck. He churred in delight and it wasn't long after before you heard the other two arrive.

"Baby are ya' here?!"

Raph bellowed, making Mikey and Leo jump. You sighed.

"Yes my love! Quiet down! I think Mikey is trying to sleep."

Mikey pouted in response and shook his head, eyes already closing.

"Oh! Heh, sorry."

Raph chuckled, walking behind you and pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

"I require a kiss my darling, for I have fought bravely."

Donnie demanded, making you raise an eyebrow. Leo snorted.

"You screamed like a little girl when the mutant silver fish jumped on you."

"Eh- because they are icky!"

Donnie defended, walking around to your front and sitting down on the ground. You rolled your eyes at the twins and pulled Donnie in for an on-the-mouth smooch.

Donnie shivered, a goofy, love-drunk smile spreading across his face. He rested in between your legs, chin resting on your thighs, smiling up at you still.

"So, did you boys have fun?"

You asked, currently being loved on from all sides.

"It coulda gone better."

Raph admitted, resting his big hands on your shoulders, massaging them a little.

"True, it was super stressful."

Leo sighed, demanding more affection by nuzzling into your side.

"So you told me. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Leo, Donnie, Mikey and raph exchanged glances to each other. They seemed to be talking without saying anything out loud.

You pursed your lips together, looking back and forth to each of them while they seemed to work something out..without talking.

"Well"

Leo began.

"There is one thing~"

Donnie said smoothly, voice sounding sultry and wistful.