The Turtles react |periods|

As the name suggests, this will be how the turtles react to you on your period. There will be no story, just a general overview of what I think would happen. These are with the 2012 turtles, but let me know if you want to see others.

--------------------------

Leo:

Leo would try to do his best to take care if you. He doesn't know at first so you'll need to assure him the bleeding is normal and alright. He'll do anything in his power to make you as comfortable as possible. Cramping? He gets heating pads. Craving? He'll get you the food. Emotional? He'll sit with you and listen to you cry or rant. Cuddley? Of course he'd let you cuddle him, dating or not.

Raph:

Raph, would be extremely uncomfortable. Again, he wouldn't know what was happening and would probably freak out. Once you assure him its normal he'd most likely ovoid you. He doesn't want to get you emotional and would probably treat you like a wild animal for the next few days.

Donnie:

Out of all the brothers, I think we agree that he would know whats happening. Though, that doesn't make him any more comfortable. Though he would care for you, he would be mostly interested in the science behind it. Probably tracking your period or noting all cravings and mood swings.

Mikey:

Poor mikey doesn't know whats happening, of course you would have to explain it to him. But I figure he would be the most impressed and slightly intimated that you put up with days of bleeding every month. He would try his best to cheer you up if you were emotional and would offer stomach massages if you were cramping. He would be happy to give you odd or even gross cravings you might have with a smile.