!2012! alcohol and preferences!

Leo

Leo

I see Leo being a very light drinker. He is the most responsible out of all his brothers, and if he drinks anything it all, it's probably a bitch beer. He tends to lean twords wine, when it comes to regular drinking. He hates being drunk, and doesn't like it when the alcohol burns his throat. He might try schnapps just for the novelty, but ultimately hates it. He'll stick to light wine, thank you. As for how much he can tolerate, he can drink ALL his brothers under the table.

Raph

He is the opposite of Leo. His go to drink would be vodka or Jaeger, preferably mixed with something or just chased with a soda. As much as shooting vodka sounds cool, he is a lightweight in reality. He hates to admit it, but it only takes three unspiked shots to get him hammered. I see him drinking rum, but only to say he does, it's not his favorite but it gets him tipsy. He would love the feeling of strong alcohol going down his throat, but he can't take too much of it.

Donnie

I peg him not so much of a drinker, much preferring just to spike coffee. He'll drink, but it's flavored vodka. He won't try anything else, and despises most other drinks with very few exceptions. He's a heavy weight surprisingly, while he likes vodka he doesn't like it when it smells strong, he wants sugary flavored alcohol. I also see him being a wine drinker, but not like Leo he's not limited to that. Maybe a Pepsi and Gin enjoyer.

Mikey

To be honest, I see him liking rum and whiskey. I don't know why, maybe because it tastes like shit. I see him wanting to be a cocktail server, but the alcohol mixes are horrendous. Casey would be the only person to drink them-- on a dare maybe. He's a heavy weight, simply because he has the G.I tract made of titanium. But I see him constantly getting himself drunk though, he thinks it funny to watch his brothers struggle to haul his deadweight home.