Chapter 5

Shadow Sabre was pacing near the Red Kingdom core. He was starting to become sort of impatient. M then came walking towards there and saw him. "Oh hey Shadow." He says. Shadow noticed him. "Oh, hey... M." He says. M looked at him confused. "Why are you acting so strange around me?" He asks. Shadow sighs. "It's nothing." He says. M walks over and puts his hand on Shadow's shoulder. Shadow flinched. Then he sighed. "Okay, okay. You know how I said that there are some versions of the people here in our world?" Shadow asks. "Yeah?" M says. "There's another version of you." Shadow says. M gasps. "At first, he was with Twisted Rainbow. He told me that he was taken by Twisted Rainbow and forced to see everything he had been doing. But during the war, Sabre told him to leave and later I found him at the old Red Kingdom. It was after I fought with Sabre down in the core in that world. I then let him come with me and we eventually became friends. Although, during the fight with Sabre, we separated before the world was destroyed. But like I said before, we all somehow lived and ended up getting sent to a new world but of course, the problems didn't stop there. We weren't the only ones who had survived. So did Sabre. I killed him but then The First Curse showed up and he took me to the multi verse and tricked me into running into the portal that leads to this world. I think I passed out because when I heard your name was M, it made me think back to what happened to him before I left." Shadow explains. "What happened to him before you left?" M asks. Shadow sighs. "He was stabbed in the eye and thrown into the fire that was below the warehouse. There was fire from the thunderstorm that was occurring at the time." He says. M gasps. Shadow Sabre turned his back to M and took a few steps away. "So, you were friends with the M from that world and he died before you left?" M asks. Shadow nods sadly. M sighed. "Well, I'm sorry that happened Shadow and I'm sorry if I made you upset." He says. Shadow looked at him. "You don't have to apologize for that." He says. M sighed. "Well, you'll be able to figure out what happened in your world soon. Everything should be set up by tomorrow from what I've heard." He says. Shadow smiled. "That's good." He says. "But just know, it'll take a lot so it might not work for a while." M says. Shadow nods. "I understand. I'll make sure to help out in opening the portal soon." He says. M nods.

(Short chapter- I know but chapter 6 will be out later)