Chapter 35

Sonny and Aiden were still following Assistant. They all were in the warehouse. Assistant had slowed down. Sonny and Aiden followed behind. But then Assistant froze. Sonny and Aiden stopped. "Why did he stop?" Aiden asks. Sonny shrugs. But then someone steps out from behind the corner ahead. Sonny and Aiden gasped. It was the blue robot from earlier. Assistant stared at the blue robot. He was twitching slightly. The blue robot walked over to Assistant and stared at him. But then Sonny noticed the blue robot had an axe in its hand. Sonny gasped and ran over pushing the blue robot away. "Don't attack him!" He shouts at the blue robot. Aiden walked over. Sonny held his arm up to protect Aiden. The blue robot got back up. It looked at Sonny and Aiden. But then it scanned them. After a moment, it said, "Identification: Aiden and Sonny." Sonny and Aiden gasped. The blue robot had a female voice. She looked at Assistant again. Then she scanned him. "Identification: Assistant Steve." She said. Assistant tilted his head slightly. "Where did she come from?" Sonny asks Aiden. "She belongs to Sam. He built her a while back but she never worked right. I don't know how she got here." Aiden said. The blue robot got closer to Assistant and scanned him again. "Creator: [Redacted!]" She then said. Sonny and Aiden looked at her confused. "I thought the person who built Assistant was Professor Red." Aiden says. The blue robot stepped back some after fully scanning Assistant. "Not from this world. Origin: Unknown. Purpose: Assistance. Admin Authorization Code: [Redacted!] Status: H-Hal-f A-li-ive" She said. Aiden gasped. "What do you mean 'Half Alive'?" He asks the blue robot. The blue robot turned to him. "Unknown. Not able to provide information." She says. Aiden sighed. Sonny walked over. "I'm so confused." He says. Aiden turned to him. "So am I.'' He said. They both stared at each other before turning back to look at the blue robot. "Who are you?" Sonny asked. The blue robot turned around. "Full name: Unknown. Alias: Blue." She says. "Blue is your name?" Sonny asks her. Blue nods. Sonny sighs. "Alright, well we were here to-"

A loud thud was heard. They all looked over but nothing was there. "What was that?" Aiden asks. Sonny slowly walked over to the edge of the hallway. "Sonny! What are you doing? It could be something dangerous!" Aiden exclaims. Sonny sighs. "I've dealt with a lot of dangers in the past. I'll be fine Aiden." He says. Sonny looked down the other hallway but saw nothing. He sighs of relief. "I don't think it wa-" Sabre lunges at Sonny. Aiden gasps. Sonny screamed. Sabre punched Sonny in the head knocking him out. "Sonny!" Aiden shouts. Blue shook her head then she fired a laser out of her hand at Sabre. Sabre screams and fell to the ground. He looked up angrily. Then he rushed for Blue. But before he could attack her, Aiden pushed Sabre away. Sabre didn't fall though. He looked up and tried to punch Blue but then, Assistant grabbed Sabre's arm and shoved him to the ground. Aiden gasped. Sonny slowly woke up. He groaned and looked over. Sabre punched Blue and Assistant to the ground then he turned his attention towards Aiden. Sonny gasped and quickly got up. Sabre approached Aiden. Aiden backed away. But before Sabre could grab Aiden, Sonny tackled Sabre and pulled him to the ground. Sabre looked at Sonny angrily then he kicked Sonny into the wall. Sonny fell to the ground. He looked up and quickly got back up to fight Sabre again. "Get out!" Sonny exclaimed at Sabre. Sonny punched Sabre in the stomach. Sabre backed up into a wall. Sonny punched Sabre in the nose. Sabre looked at him angrily. His nose started bleeding. Sonny went to attack Sabre again but then Sabre grabbed Sonny by the throat and lifted him up. Sonny coughed. Sabre began crushing Sonny's neck. "No! Stop it! Please stop!" Aiden yells. Sabre looked at Aiden and smirked. Then he squeezed Sonny's neck more. Sonny gasped for air. He couldn't breathe. But then Blue got back up and hit Sabre in the arm with her axe. Sabre screamed and threw Sonny against the wall. Aiden gasped. Blue attacked Sabre. Sabre fought back. He punched Blue in the stomach sending her flying across the room. Aiden ran over to Sonny. Sonny was still trying to catch his breath. Aiden grabbed Sonny and helped him sit up. Sonny was breathing heavily. "Are you okay Sonny?" Aiden asks. Sonny coughs. "I'm fine... Don't worry..." He says while panting. Assistant slowly sat up. He looked at Sabre. Sabre was about to attack Blue again. Assistant got up and ran over to Sabre to stop him. Assistant grabbed Sabre's shoulder. Sabre turned around and punched Assistant into the wall. Sonny and Aiden gasped. Sabre began punching Assistant several times in the face. Sonny covered Aiden's eyes. Sabre stopped punching Assistant and slowly turned to Sonny and Aiden. Sonny pulled Aiden close to his chest to protect him. Sabre smiled evilly. Sonny stared at Sabre angrily. Sabre approached them. "Let's see how strong you two really are." He says.