Chapter 55

This is the last chapter for now. There's not that many chapters left to put out. The next few will be pretty long. See you all next week hopefully.

The Great One was sitting against a wall on the warehouse. He looked upset and worried. Shadow sat next to him. "Great One. I'm sorry." He says. The Great One sighs and covers his face with his hands. Shadow leans on him. The Great One looks at him. "Everything will be alright, Great One." Shadow says. The Great One looks down sadly. He was trying to hide his emotions. Twisted Rainbow, M, Hypno and Assistant walked over. "Is everything alright?" Hypno asks. Shadow sighs. "Hopefully." He says. He stands up. "For now, we need to find The First Curse and finish him off." He says. The Great One stood up. "I will murder him!" He exclaims. Shadow grabs his arm. "Great One, please." He says. The Great One growls. Shadow sighs. "What are we going to do now?" Twisted Rainbow asks. "Something doesn't feel right." Hypno says. "What do you mean?" Shadow asks. M looks around and gasps. He points somewhere.

They all looked and gasped. The First Curse was back. "Oh no." Shadow says. The First Curse laughs. Shadow stared at The First Curse angrily. But then, The Great One gasped. He looked at Shadow. "Shadow, I have an idea." He says. Shadow looked at him. "What is it?" He asks. The Great One looks down. Shadow gasped. "Wait. You don't mean-" He stopped. The Great One nods. Shadow looks at The First Curse and back at The Great One. "A-Are you sure?" He asks. The Great One nods. Shadow sighs. Twisted Rainbow, Hypno and M were staring at them confused. The Great One looked down. Shadow then took out a crown. The crown was black and metallic with red jewels and horns sticking out of it as well. Shadow sighs. The Great One bowed his head. Shadow puts the crown on The Great One's head. Shadow looks at Twisted Rainbow, Hypno and M. "Guys, you may want to cover your ears." Shadow says. "Why?" Twisted Rainbow asks. "Just cover your ears." Shadow says. The Great One was growling. He slowly turned to The First Curse. But then, he roared extremely loudly. Everyone covered their ears, including The First Curse. The roar was almost deafening. The Great One knelt down on the ground holding his head. He was growling loudly. After a moment, he stood up. He slowly looked up. His eyes were a much darker red and his wings were glowing brightly. There was a glowing red spot on his chest causing particles to come off of him. There were also glowing red cracks appearing on his arms and legs. He looked much more scarier. The First Curse stared in a bit of shock. The Great One growled angrily. "S-Shadow, what did you give him?" Twisted Rainbow asks. Shadow stared at The Great One. "The darkness crown..." He says. The Great One growls and flew at The First Curse. The First Curse growls and grabs The Great One. He throws him back over to the others. The First Curse landed. He was growling angrily.

Shadow gasps and looks over. More Cursed Steves starting showing up. "Uh oh." Shadow says. Hypno and Twisted Rainbow gasp. The Great One gasps too. M took out his sword. Shadow did too. Twisted Rainbow started panicking. Hypno grabbed him and pulled him aside. "Twisted, you need to calm down!" He exclaims. "I can't! I- I know we were revived for a reason which was to save the world but I don't know if I can do this!" Twisted Rainbow exclaims. "Twisted-" Hypno stops. Twisted Rainbow continues freaking out. "Ugh!" Hypno Steve exclaims. He grabs Twisted Rainbow by the shoulders. "Rainbow! You need to chill! We're going to get out of this alive! I know a way we can help though." He says. "How?" Twisted Rainbow asks. Hypno Steve puts his head down. "Wait, you don't mean-" Twisted Rainbow stops upon realizing. Hypno Steve nods. "With Lucian's power, we should be able to succeed in doing it again." He says. "But that could kill us." Twisted Rainbow says. "If we did it before, we can do it again." Hypno Steve says. Twisted Rainbow sighs.

The First Curse kicks Shadow into a wall. "I've had just about enough of you!" The First Curse exclaims. The Great One lands slamming his fist into the ground behind The First Curse. "His life is on your mind, Great One! I know that!" The First Curse exclaims at him. "We all have had enough of you, First Curse!" The Great One exclaims. "And you can't save your son here." The First Curse says. The Great One gasps. He then uses telekinesis to throw The Great One off the building. "Great One!" Shadow exclaims. He tries to get up but then The First Curse grabs Shadow's neck and holds him against the wall. "You're dead." The First Curse says. Shadow tries to break free but The First Curse was way too strong. But then, a huge explosion happens behind them. They both look and then gasp. Twisted Rainbow and Hypno Steve finally fused again. Now they were Twisted Hypno again. Shadow just smiles. Twisted Hypno flies at The First Curse and grabs him throwing him away from Shadow. Shadow stood up looking shocked. The First Curse grabbed Twisted Hypno by the arm and threw them to the ground. Shadow groans and slowly got up. Twisted Hypno got up and attacked The First Curse. The Great One flew over and swept The First Curse up by the arm. He tossed The First Curse to another part of the warehouse roof. The Great One flew over and attacked him. The First Curse kicked The Great One in the gut sending him flying. The Great One caught himself quickly. The First Curse growls at him. The Great One jumped up. He growled back. The First Curse flew up. "You're a strong fighter but can you take on this army?!" He asks. The Great One gasps and looks over. More Cursed Steves appeared. The First Curse flew off to find Shadow.

The Great One growled. He quickly attacked the Cursed Steves trying to take them all out before he followed The First Curse.

Twisted Hypno jumped on the wall on the side of the warehouse and climbed around looking for The Great One. "Great One!" Hypno shouts. Twisted Hypno looks over and gasps. The Great One was still fighting the Cursed Steves but more started to appear. Twisted Hypno quickly flew over and landed on the ground in front of The Great One knocking the Cursed Steves back. The Great One looks at him. Twisted Hypno stood up. He looked at him. The Great One looked at them shocked. Twisted Hypno sighs. "It's a long story. For now, we got to get rid of these Cursed Steves before we go back to the fight with The First Curse." Twisted says. The Great One sighs. More Cursed Steves started coming towards them. The Great One looked at Twisted Hypno. Twisted Hypno looked at him.  Then, they both charged at the Cursed Steves. Twisted Hypno pounced on one of them and ripped its head off. The Great One stabbed a couple with the horns on his crown. He swung around cutting off heads and ripping throats out. Twisted Hypno pounced on several and tore their heads off. They jumped on the wall and grabbed The Great One. The Great One nods. Twisted Hypno nods back and throws The Great One at several of the Cursed Steves. The Great One summoned a darkness staff and cut off the Cursed Steves heads. Twisted Hypno jumped on several of them and broke their necks. They jumped over to The Great One. The Great One and Twisted Hypno stood back to back. There were only a few Cursed Steves left. The Great One flew up and slammed his staff into the ground killing several of the Cursed Steves. Twisted Hypno took down the last Cursed Steve. The Great One landed and sighed. Twisted Hypno looked at him. "We... We did it!" Hypno shouted. They ran over and hugged The Great One. The Great One gasped. Twisted Hypno gasps and pulls away. They looked down. "S...Sorry about that." Twisted Rainbow said. The Great One stares at them. He rolls his eyes growling. Then he grabs Twisted Hypno and hugs them back. Twisted Rainbow and Hypno gasped. The Great One kept hugging him. Twisted Hypno slowly hugged him back. The Great One looked a bit annoyed doing this but he sighed and closed his eyes. Twisted Hypno smiled.