Chapter 11

TW: Blood and gore warning

Assistant Steve was waiting for Lucian, Twisted Rainbow and Hypno Steve to return. He was deactivated and sitting against a wall. But then something ran past him. Assistant Steve activated and looked around confused. He then stood up. Then he walked around the house looking for what he heard. He walked into the kitchen and looked around it. But then a noise was heard from behind him. Assistant Steve couldn't turn around in time before something jumped at him. Assistant Steve fell to the floor and was being held down by something. He looked up but then he gasped. It was another robot. It was blue though. It also had red eyes too. Assistant Steve stared at it shocked. The blue robot then screamed at him. But then someone shouts, "Stop!" They both look. Sam was back. He walked over and pulled the robot off of Assistant Steve. Sam set the robot against the wall gently. Assistant Steve sat up. Then he stood back up. Sam looked at him. "Are you okay, Assistant Steve?" He asks. Assistant Steve nodded. Sam looked back at the blue robot. "I forgot to take this back with me. It's still malfunctioning a lot." He said. Assistant Steve looked at the robot then back at Sam confused. "It's a robot I built a while back but it's not working very well." Sam said. Assistant Steve nodded. "Where are the others?" Sam asked him. Assistant Steve looked over at the window and pointed towards the warehouse. Sam looked at the window. "Uh oh." He said.

Meanwhile, Lucian, Twisted Rainbow and Hypno made it back to the warehouse. "Where is he?" Hypno asks. Lucian looked around. But then he gasped. "What?" Twisted Rainbow says. Lucian pointed at the wall. There was some darkness blood on the wall. "Oh shit." Hypno says. They all quickly ran into the warehouse.

"Great One!" Twisted Rainbow shouts. No response. "Where is he?" Hypno asks. "Spread out. We should find him that way." Lucian says. They all went in different directions to try and find The Great One. Twisted Rainbow looked around the warehouse. But right when he made it to the hallway, he saw more darkness blood on the walls. Twisted Rainbow gasped. "Great One! Where are you?" He shouted. He ran down the hallway and kept seeing more blood but not all of it was darkness blood. But right when he made it back to the room they were locked in before, he saw the room was covered in blood. It was all over the walls and the floor. Twisted Rainbow looked up and saw blood was on the ceiling too. He began to panic and he slid down against the wall. "No... No! Don't do this again!" He cried out. He was having a panic attack. He was shaking in fear and panting. He was also starting to feel like he was going to pass out. His head hurt too. His ears ringing and his eyesight blurry. He could barely see straight. All he could see was darkness blood all over the walls and floor and then he passed out.

Hypno then gasped because he sensed something. He ran towards where Twisted Rainbow went. He skid to a stop when he saw all the blood on the walls in the hallway. He gasped. "Oh shit! Twisted! Lucian! Great One!" He shouted. He quickly ran down the hallway looking for them but then he slipped on some of the blood. He groaned when he hit the ground. "Damn it! Where did all this blood come from?" He exclaims. He stood back up and wiped the blood off of him. Hypno walked around and looked down the hallway at the room Shadow, Twisted Rainbow, M and Assistant were locked in before. He walked down there to see if anyone was there. "Hello?" He said after walking in. Hypno looked down but then he gasped. Twisted Rainbow was unconscious on the ground. "Aw no!" Hypno exclaimed. He knelt down and tried to wake Twisted Rainbow. "Twisted! Wake up!" He exclaimed. Twisted Rainbow didn't wake up. "No no no no." Hypno said. He shook Twisted Rainbow several times. "Twisted Rainbow! Get up! You're fine!" He exclaimed. Twisted Rainbow still didn't wake up. "Shit." Hypno said. He grabbed Twisted Rainbow and lifted him up. He quickly rushed out of the room to find Lucian.

Lucian was walking around in another part of the warehouse. But then he backed up into someone. He exclaimed and looked back. The Great One turned around. "Great One! You're alright!" Lucian exclaims. The Great One sighed. "Not really." He said. The Great One had several fresh injuries all over his body and he was holding his hand over his arm. "What happened to you?" Lucian asks. "Sabre is alive and The First Curse almost killed me when I went to fight him." The Great One says. Lucian sighed. "We told you you couldn't fight him alone and you said Sabre is alive still?" He asks. The Great One nods. "Sabre was the one who broke my arm. The First Curse did everything else." He says. "Oh boy. We need to find Twisted Rainbow and Hypno and get out of here." Lucian says. "Wait. Twisted Rainbow and Hypno came out here too?" The Great One asks. "Of course. We all were worried about you. Now come on! We got to hurry." Lucian says. The Great One sighed and followed him.

Hypno was still carrying Twisted Rainbow's unconscious body. "Guys! Where are you?" Hypno shouted. Lucian heard him. "Hypno!" He shouted. Hypno heard him and ran to find him. Right when he entered the main room, he crashed into Lucian. "Whoa! Sorry about that." Lucian said. "No. It's fine." Hypno said. Lucian saw Twisted Rainbow. "What the heck happened to him?" He asks. "He passed out. I don't know why though." Hypno said. Lucian walked over and touched Twisted Rainbow's head. "He had a panic attack." He says. "Oh. Why?" Hypno asks. "I don't know." Lucian says. "Well, we should probably get out of here. Great One, what happened to you?" Hypno asks. "Attacked by The First Curse. Sabre was there too. They both came out of nowhere when I entered. I don't know where Sabre went though. He disappeared right after he broke my arm." The Great One says.  Hypno sighs. "Great One, how did you even fight them off?" He asks.  "Don't ask, I don't want to think about it." The Great One says. Lucian sighs and gestures for them to follow him.

As they are walking out though, they hear something coming from the roof. "What was that?" Hypno asks. "I don't know." Lucian says. Twisted Rainbow then shifts and he finally wakes up. Hypno puts him down. "What happened?" Twisted Rainbow asked. "You passed out Twisted." Lucian says. "I kept seeing blood everywhere. Something was wrong." Twisted Rainbow says. "Yeah. There's blood everywhere. I saw all that when I came here. I didn't know where it all came from though." The Great One says. But then they hear a loud sound on the roof. "What the hell was that?" Twisted Rainbow asks. Lucian teleported them all to the top of the roof.

But when they made it there, they all gasped. Sabre was there. "Sabre? I thought Shadow killed you!" Lucian exclaims. Sabre laughs. "You really think that would've killed me? It's going to take more than that to do me in!" He exclaimed. Twisted Rainbow looked at him shocked. Sabre looked at him. "Twisted, what are you wearing?" He asks. Twisted Rainbow looked away. Sabre sighed. "That doesn't matter." He says. Hypno growls at him. Then he went to attack him. Sabre chuckled. But before Hypno could fight him, Sabre grabbed him by the throat. Twisted Rainbow looked at them and gasped. Sabre laughed. "Sabre stop!" Twisted Rainbow exclaims. Sabre looks at him. But then he threw Hypno at Twisted Rainbow. Hypno and Twisted Rainbow fell to the ground. Sabre laughed. "Why am I even trying to fight you two? You're weak and worthless! You don't stand a chance against me!" He exclaimed. Twisted Rainbow sat up. Sabre turned his back to them and crossed his arms. "Why do I even bother fighting any of you?" He asks. Twisted Rainbow looked at him angrily. Sabre laughed again. But then, he screams. He turned around. Twisted Rainbow had got back up and slashed Sabre in the back. Sabre chuckled. "You're a fool. You shouldn't have done that." Sabre said. But then, The First Curse lands on the roof as well. Twisted Rainbow turned around and looked. Sabre smiled but then he grabbed Twisted Rainbow by the back of his throat. The First Curse walked over to Sabre. "So you all are wanting a fight?" He asks. The Great One sighed. "Yes." He says. Sabre laughed and threw Twisted Rainbow to the ground. He stood up. "Of course we want a fight." He says. The First Curse and Sabre laugh. But then, The First Curse teleports them all separating them.