Chapter 38

It's double chapter day today! Chapter 39 will be out later

Sonny awoke in a different area. Aiden was beside him under his arm. Sonny slowly looked up. He saw that they were in a cage. The bars were metal and glowing purple. Sonny looked around confused. Aiden was still unconscious. Sonny slowly sat up and looked around. But then he noticed, he had a chain on his arm. The chain was also purple. Aiden also had a chain on his arm. Sonny tried to pull away from it but couldn't. "Where are we?" He mutters. Sonny sighs and looks down. He pulled his knees to his chest. "I can't get free." He whispers to himself. He sits, crying quietly. Sonny covered his ears. He had very good hearing and the sound of him crying hurt his ears some. Sonny cried quietly. But then footsteps were heard. Sonny gasped and looked up. Sabre approached the cage. He stopped in front of it. Sonny looked at Sabre angrily. "What did you do?" He asks him. Sabre stared at him. "You know what I did. Nobody will find you two down here. Not now at least." He says. Sonny glared at him hatefully. But then suddenly, Sabre disappeared and Sonny's eyes widen, "No!" He yells out.

But then a groan is heard. Sonny looked back and saw Aiden was waking up. Sonny gasped. Aiden sat up. "What happened?" He asks. Sonny quickly hugged Aiden. Aiden frowned and hugged Sonny back. Then he notices the chains on their wrists. "Oh," he said softly. Sonny nods and wipes the tears off his face. But then Aiden noticed something on Sonny's arm. "S-Sonny..." He says. Sonny looks at him confused. "What is it?" He asks. Aiden looked really worried. He pointed to his arm. Sonny looks at his arm and gasped. There was a cut from a sword on his arm but the blood pouring from it was purple. The wound was also purple and spreading across his arm. Aiden gently grabbed Sonny’s left wrist. He lifted Sonny’s hand and gently touched Sonny’s skin where the cut was located. Sonny looked at Aiden sadly. "It's okay. I'll be okay." He tells him, trying not to cry. Aiden shook his head and hugged Sonny starting to cry. "I don't want you to die!" He exclaimed. Sonny sighs. "I won't. I'm tougher than that Aiden. A cut is nothing." He says. Aiden looks at him sadly again. They hug tightly. Sonny looked outside the cage. 'Shadow, where are you?' He thought.