Chapter 14

The Great One was still running around trying to find the others. "Guys! Where are you?" He shouts. But then he tripped and fell onto his arm again. He cried out in pain. "Ugh! I can't feel anything in my arm anymore!" He exclaimed. He tried to get back up but couldn't. He cried out in pain and fell back. But then he sensed something. "Wait." He says. But then he gasps.

At the other village, Aiden was with Sam, Bruno and Axel. They were all inside a house. Aiden was sitting on a table. "Sam, who is The First Curse?" He asks. Sam looks at him. "The First Curse is, from what I know, a very powerful being and he's trying to destroy our world. He destroyed The Last One's home before." He says. "Oh my." Bruno says. Sam was pacing back and forth. "So, do you think they'll be able to stop him?" Axel asks. "Hopefully. Otherwise we're doomed." Sam says. Aiden looked down. "So, why were you and The Great One close?" Sam asks. "Well, I was scared of the thunderstorm the other day and I went to his room and he comforted me. We also sort of had a talk by the well. I guess he's my friend now." Aiden says. "But he's darkness." Bruno says. "So? That doesn't mean he can't change his ways." Aiden says. "He's right." Sam says, "Anyone can change. People who want to change can change with help usually. Aiden has sort of gave The Great One some guidance. With guidance, anyone can change but only if they actually want to." Aiden looks at him. "Really?" He asks. "Yeah. You've been very kind to him, haven't you?" Sam replies. Aiden nods. Axel sat down next to Aiden. "So you're like his buddy now?" He asks. "Sort of..." Aiden says. Axel smiled. But then a noise is heard near the window. Sam turned around and looked. "What was that?" He says. He walks over to the window to look. A crack was on the window. But then out of nowhere, something hits the window breaking it sending glass shards everywhere. Sam was knocked back from the blow. Aiden, Bruno and Axel ducked to not get hit by the glass. They all looked up. Bruno and Axel screamed. Aiden looked on shocked.

The Great One gasps when he saw all that. "Aiden!" He cries out. He quickly stood up and began running to find a way out. But then he crashes into someone. Lucian was back. "Lucian!" The Great One exclaims. "Great One! You're alright!" Lucian exclaims. "Are you okay?" The Great One asks. "I'm fine. Are you- Oh my God Steve!" Lucian exclaims, "What happened to you?" "The First Curse got me pretty good. I can barely feel my arm now." The Great One says. Lucian sighs. "We need to get out of here! Real fast!" The Great One says. He sounded panicked. "What? What's wrong?" Lucian asks. "It's Aiden and your friend Sam. I saw something happen to them. Something is attacking them." The Great One says "Uh oh." Lucian says, "If that's the case then..." He trails off. He gasps. "Come on! We got to go find Twisted Rainbow and Hypno and get out of this place!" Lucian exclaims. "That's what I said! Come on!" The Great One exclaims. They both rush off to find Twisted Rainbow and Hypno Steve.