Chapter 25

TW: Blood and gore warning

Hypno was walking around in another part of the warehouse. He was trying to see if he could find The First Curse. The only reason he and the others went there was to try and find The First Curse again. Hypno looked around and noticed that all the blood they saw before was gone. "Where did it all go?" He says. He walks down the hallway confused. He looks down the corridor and saw the door to the room they saw the symbols in was open. He walked into that room and saw the symbols on the wall were still there. He stared at them for a moment. But then he heard footsteps behind him. He gasped. But before he could turn around, Sabre jumps on him pinning him to the ground. Hypno screamed and kicked him away. He stood back up. Sabre stood up too. Hypno stared at him angrily. Sabre stared at him as well. They had an angry staring contest until finally Hypno broke the silence by screaming, "Why do you have to be doing this all?!" Sabre smirked. "I don't go down so easily Hypno and you know that.  You'll never be able to defeat me." He said. "You're the one who wanted to help the Steves before but you've destroyed hundreds of them!" Hypno screamed at him. Sabre shook his head. "That world had already caused me enough suffering. If I hadn't done what I did, I'm sure I would've still been lost!" He exclaims. "Most of the people in that world did absolutely nothing to you! Why would you destroy that world when almost no one in that world hurt you?!" Hypno exclaims, "I want to know that right now!" Sabre stayed silent. "Tell me why, damnit!" Hypno yelled stomping his foot. Sabre rolled his eyes. "That world was a mistake." He says. Hypno gasps. "That world and everyone in it was a mistake. It shouldn't have been there to begin with." Sabre says. Hypno glared at him angrily. "That's no excuse to kill so many innocent lives!" He exclaims. Sabre laughs at that. "Yet the ones who aren't innocent at all are still alive. You and the other last ones." He says. Hypno looked even more angry but also had a bit of emotion. Sabre laughed again. Hypno screamed and punched him in the face. Sabre staggered back. He looked back up angrily. Hypno ran toward him and punched him again. Sabre laughed again and punched Hypno to the ground. Hypno groaned when he hit the ground. He tried to get up but Sabre held him down. Hypno tried to get free but Sabre wouldnt let him get up. Sabre was about to finish him when all of a sudden, he's hit by a laser. Sabre screamed and hit the wall. He looked up angrily but then he gasped. Hypno looked over and gasped too. Assistant Steve was there. He had shot Sabre with a laser. Hypno stood up. "Assistant Steve?" He says. Assistant Steve pushed Hypno out of the way. Sabre stood up. He stared at Assistant Steve angrily. But then he laughed. "What's this machine going to do? That laser was nothing!" He exclaimed. Assistant Steve didn't say anything. He just stared at him. Hypno looked shocked. Sabre sighed rolling his eyes. "Get out of the way-" Assistant Steve punched Sabre in the arm. "Agh! What was that?" Sabre exclaimed. But then he looked at Assistant Steve's chest and saw the chip Sam had put on him. "Ahh. I see." Sabre said smiling. Assistant Steve went to punch him again but Sabre caught his arm. "You're a fool!" Sabre exclaimed. He kicked Assistant Steve away. Assistant Steve hit the wall and fell to the ground. Hypno gasped and ran over to him. Sabre sighed. "This is ridiculous." He says. He then grabs Hypno by the throat and holds him up. Hypno thrashed around trying to get him to drop him but all attempts failed. Sabre chuckled. "Say goodbye." He says. But then, Sabre is punched in the arm and kicked into the wall again. Hypno fell to the ground. Twisted Rainbow and The Great One were there. Twisted Rainbow helped Hypno stand up. "Are you alright?" Twisted Rainbow asks him. Hypno nods. Assistant Steve stood up too. Sabre glared at them all.  "Well," He says, "If I was you guys, I'd turn around." They all turn around. The First Curse was there. He looked pissed off. Sabre smiled and stood up. "You all said you wanted to defend this world, well, let's see if you can." He says.

The Great One looked at him angrily. The First Curse then grabbed him by the throat and pulled him to the ground. The Great One groans angrily. He stood back up. The First Curse was ready though. The Great One went to punch The First Curse but Sabre kicked him back. Sabre went to attack The Great One but Twisted Rainbow grabbed him and threw him into the wall. Sabre punched Twisted Rainbow back. The First Curse went to attack him but Hypno pushed him away. The First Curse kicked Hypno in the stomach. Hypno hit the wall but was able to keep himself standing. The First Curse shoved The Great One back and tried to rip off his other horn but Twisted Rainbow stopped him. Assistant Steve interfered by shooting a laser at Sabre again. Sabre was knocked to the side, but managed to regain his footing quickly. The First Curse looked at Assistant Steve. He teleported over to him and punched him to the ground. The First Curse tried to rip off Assistant Steve's head but The Great One grabbed him by the shoulder and slammed him into the wall. The First Curse punched The Great One in the face knocking him back. The Great One stumbled back. But before he could prepare to fight again, The First Curse grabbed him by the throat. The Great One tried to get free but he couldn't. But then, The First Curse summons a sword and stabs The Great One in the chest. Twisted Rainbow and Hypno gasped. This didn't deter The Great One however. He kicked The First Curse away. The Great One fell to the ground. The First Curse stood back up. He stabbed The Great One again. He kept stabbing The Great One in the chest and stomach until Hypno pushed him away. The Great One growled. He grabbed the wall and stood up.