Chapter 18

Lucian teleports The Great One, Twisted Rainbow and Hypno back to the village. Lucian looked very upset. The Great One just looked distraught. "What was that?" Twisted Rainbow asked. Lucian looked at him. "I can't say anything about that. I'm sorry." He said. The Great One gasped sensing something. "Great One, what's wro-" A sound came from the forest. "What the hell was that?" Hypno Steve asked. The Great One looked terrified. "Oh no." He says. "What?" Lucian says. The Great One took off to the forest. "Where is he going?" Twisted Rainbow asks. Lucian began sensing something as well. "Uh oh." He says. "What?" Hypno asks. Lucian didn't respond. He stared at the forest worriedly.

The Great One was running very fast through the forest. He tripped and fell to the ground. "Ow!" He exclaimed. He had fallen on his messed up arm. The Great One sat up and grabbed his arm. He breathed out in pain. But then, he heard someone shout, "HELP!" The Great One gasped and looked up. He recognized that voice. "Aiden?" He said silently. "SOMEONE HELP!" The voice shouted. "AIDEN!" The Great One exclaimed. He stood up and took off towards where he heard the voice. He was running very fast. "AIDEN! WHERE ARE YOU?" He shouted. "GREAT ONE! HELP!" Aiden shouted. "Oh no!" The Great One exclaimed. He then ran around a corner. He gasped. The First Curse was attacking Aiden. The First Curse was punching Aiden in the face. "Stop! STOP! OW!" Aiden exclaimed. "Aiden!" The Great One exclaimed. He ran over and kicked The First Curse away. The Great One growled at The First Curse and quickly attacked him. He began punching The First Curse several times in the face. The First Curse fought back and punched him several times as well. The Great One went to kill him but The First Curse roared and kicked him away. The Great One landed next to Aiden. The First Curse teleported. The Great One groaned and sat up. Aiden was trying to get up but he couldn't. "Aiden!" The Great One exclaimed. He grabbed Aiden and pulled him onto his lap. Aiden was crying from the pain. "Aiden. Look at me." The Great One says. Aiden looked at him. He had a black eye and a bleeding nose after being punched several times by the First Curse. The Great One sighed. "What happened?" He asked. "The First Curse attacked me!" Aiden exclaims crying into The Great One's chest. The Great One looked at him sadly. "How did you find me?" Aiden asks. "I got this random feeling that something wasn't right then we heard a noise from the forest. I ran out here to see what was wrong and then I found you." The Great One says. Aiden sighed. "Thank God Steve you did." He says. The Great One nods. "Where's Sam?" He asks. "I don't know." Aiden says, "But I don't want to go back there right now." He cried into The Great One's chest. "Okay, okay. Come on." The Great One says. He stands up and puts Aiden onto his arm that isn't messed up. Aiden held onto The Great One tightly. "I'll carry you back and as long as I'm here, no one can hurt you anymore." The Great One says. "Thank you." Aiden says. The Great One nods. He began walking back.