chapter 69

Riddhima was bored.. Vansh went to office.. Ajay too.. she was talking to her baby... and blabbering..

R: Baby.. Lets Go to Nanas place.. yesss...

She looked at the watch it was 2pm in noon..

R: Vansh.. must be coming for lunch.. But then after having he will go to his office.. ok then I'll too go...

She was blabbering.. to her baby and suddenly two hands encircled around her waist.. she knows who it was..

R: Vanshh.. .

Vansh placed a kiss on her cheek.. and nuzzled his nose on her neck... she giggled..

V: So what were u blabbering.. ??

Riddhima turned and faced him..

R: I wasnt blabbering.. I was talking to baby...

V: what were u talking??

R: I'll tell u later.. 1st lets have lunch i am already feeling hungry...

V:So y were u waiting sweetheart tch.. u must have ate..

R: Ok ok no more lecture.. Your fault u should have come lil early.. now u have to feed me..

Vansh chuckled: On your service Madam..

Riddhima chuckled..

There was lots of different types of dishes.. on table.. coz no body knows what she wants to eat even she herself dont know..

Riddhima made a face looking foods..

V: U didnt like it??

R: Vanshhhhh what is this.. its not fair..

Yess there were many dishes but they were healthy foods  green leafy vegetables enrich wid proteins and vitamins..

V: Riddhima its healthy for u and our baby..

R: But i dont want to eat this..

Vansh sat on chair and pulled her on his lap... she gasped..

Vansh uncovered a dish..

Riddhimas eyes shined like a kid..

R: Shahiiii paneer...... vanshhhhhhhh I love u.....

She said excitedly and kissed his cheek.. vansh chuckled.. how she will handle a kid.. when she herself is a kid..

Vansh fed her.. and she kept blabbering nowdays she use to talk a lot.. she kept blabbering and vansh kept feeding her... vansh just smiled looking her antiques..

She was so engross in blabbering that vansh made her eat salad.. brocolli.. lettuces.. vansh pressed his lips not to laugh.. at her

He made her drink water... and wiped her lips wid tissue.. still she wasn't stopping she was blabbering..

Itni baatein laati kaha se h ye.. vansh thought..  he was staring her lip movements.. he stopped hearing what she was blabbering.. he was just staring her lip movements... and suddenly he pulled her towards him and sealed his lips wid her.. she was shocked by his sudden move..

He kissed her lips softly.. and after few seconds.. he broke the kiss..

R: What was this??

V:What?? (Smiled like innocent )

Riddhima smiled... they were looking into eachothers eyes... wid pure love and affection.. Riddhima made him eat the food.. they both were done wid their foods.. vansh gave riddhima her medicines.. she gulped her medicines...