Chapter 28/Ballerina Bun

Yves welcomed us and took us into the backyard where he said Flora was at.

Roxy didn't seemed fazed by their big house, but Bellatrix sure wasn't trying to hide it. Bellatrix can't hide her feelings or she doesn't care to. I think that is going to be a problem for me later on. However, it is a part of her...I just need to be careful when I'm around her.

We stepped into a very big backyard, not the biggest I have seen before, but close to it. We were standing upon a cement patio that was decorated with potted plants, lounge, and table furnitures. The patio was well lit, but as you gazed farther out it was fairly dim. To our left I noticed a giant garden space and a dome which looked like a greenhouse. I couldn't quite make out what was straight ahead because of the darkness and the trees hovering. To my right I spotted a pool with a cover over it and a snack bar back behind it.

"Hey Scarlett!" It was Flora's voice. I turned my attention back behind the snack bar and saw a figure in the shadows. I made my way towards her feeling Roxy and Bellatrix follow behind.

She stood in front of a hot tub that was surrounded by artificial rocks that had water pouring out of them and into the hot tub. In front of the pool was a long narrow fire illuminating the area. The hot tub's water was such a beautiful dark blue and the black tile against it looked incredible.

"It just finished heating up." Flora said as she took off a cropped long sleeve sweater and black high waisted sweats. Flora's hair was tied up in a ballerina bun and she wore a pale pink bikini. We followed her lead and began to strip our own clothes. "You're Bella and Roxy right?" I watched Trix scrunch her face up and I suppressed my smile.

"It's Bellatrix, but you can just call me Trix." Trix answered as Flora made her way into the hot tub. I placed my clothes away from the open flame and followed Flora.

"Trix? Why not Bella?" Flora asked and tilted her head as she took her seat in the tub. I sat next to her and watched Roxy and Bellatrix make their way into the steamy pool.

"Bella is a bit too girly. Trix is more my style." Trix explained. Flora tilted her head then nodded. It's only been a minute or two with Flora and I am struggling to read her. Just like Rock.

"Is your brother home?" I asked changing the subject so silence doesn't settle.

"No he went out tonight, he went to 'The East Coast' tonight." Flora told me.

"Oh." I nodded, "The club?" I asked for confirmation.

"Yes." She put her lips in a thin line and it seemed like she was a bit upset so I stopped asking about it. However, I can't help, but feel a bit disappointed. I thought ignorantly and assumed he would only go to the club tonight if I accepted his invite.

"Scarlett told me you guys originally had other plans tonight?" Flora asked and I let my muscles relax. The plan was to hang out at my house and listen to how thing went to Enrique and Roxy. However, it's up to Roxy if she wants to tell Flora too. I only looked at Roxy. She moved her blonde hair back behind her. She left it down letting the warm water soak the ends.

"Roxy went through something with her ex-boyfriend and she was going to tell us what happened." Trix spoke up for her.

"Oh.." Flora nodded and sucked in air through her teeth. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have intruded." Flora apologized.

"No it's fine." Roxy finally said something. Flora didn't react, but just let Roxy continue. "You probably don't even know him so it's okay if I tell you too." Roxy explained. "His name is Enrique." Roxy started. She informed Flora of all the past and stuff we all already knew about before continuing with what they talked about yesterday. "So...Enrique's dad is back." All of us gasped and Trix even put a hand over her mouth.