Chapter 18/Fake

"That was a good night."

***Flashback***

The floor was trashed with red cups and beer bottles. I maneuvered my way around them in my sliver shimmering sky high heels. I made my way to the great grand double staircase and walked upstairs on the polished marble.

"Kayla!" I called out her name. She had to be in one of these rooms. The hall extended for an eternity. I entered the first one and spotted Kayla laying on a white velvet chaise lounge her long legs extending her pink dress barely covering her tiny ass. On the bed across the room laid Turner and Alice who had been dating for awhile. The football star and cheerleader. "What the hell you guys. You ditched me." I complained and took the beer from Kayla's hand and took a sip before shoving it back into her hand then laid on the lounge, letting her legs lay on top of me.

"I'm sorry Derek was driving me crazy. Showing off his new girl." Kayla took a long swig. "She wasn't even that pretty and she was wearing generic clothing, like ew." Kayla shook her body like the nonexistent germs that were on it some how got on her.

"Ew." Alice agreed. I shook my head in agreement. It was 'ew'.

"Everyone is finally gone right?" Kayla asked.

"A couple people passed out down there." I leaned back my exhaustion finally hitting me.

"You know Scarlett," I looked at Kayla as she sat up her blonde hair fell around her face and she moved it away with her perfectly manicured hands, "It's going to suck that you are moving again. I would give anything for us to graduate together." I stared at her and she was dead serious. Not fake like she is with almost everything and everyone.

"Yeah S." Alice titled her head. "We are going to miss you so much." Alice's eyes got watery. I glanced at Turner and he nodded. I was stunned. Kayla suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck.

"We love you S."

***End of Flashback***

How can you love me? You don't even know me. I barely know me. I sighed and hung the dress out in front of the others choosing to wear that tomorrow. I meandered my way back to my bed and laid on my back with another big sigh.

Rock said that is was surprising that Frostee hasn't given me any indication of his age. Rock knows that he must had said something to give me a hint to how old he is. It's a bit too loud for my kind of neighborhood.' Was the first thing he said that could give indication if he lived with his parents. He got his mustang when he was sixteen too and the costs to get his car worked on is 'nothing he can't handle'. How could any of this tell me how old he is? Let's say it's a prestigious neighborhood and he saved up money for his own mustang. He is able to throw money at mechanics. His parents are rich? Still doesn't give me any idea how old he is. If he saved up his own money for his mustang he must've got any older version because it would take an eternity to save enough for a brand new mustang, but our year mustang is only about 3 years old. Could...no way...Could Frostee be younger than me?

***

The morning was settled into a thick fog indicating there was no more warm days and we were officially entering the chilly fall days. I had to click on my fog lights as I drove and clicked them back off as I parked.

"Getting a ride with you everyday is so nice." Bellatrix breathed out dramatically like she was so privileged. I smiled towards Trix and she smiled back. They were happy smiles.