Legally Married (Quicketh+/Puckermans)

"Hey." Puck said softly as he entered the bedroom with Max and found Quinn sitting up in bed holding the baby. "My mom and Sarah just got here. Let me know when you're ready for them to come in."

"I should get dressed first." Quinn muttered. "And put on some makeup."

"You came home from the hospital yesterday." Puck reminded Quinn. "Besides, you look beautiful."

"Where's Beth?" Quinn asked. "And Jake and Marley?"

"Your mom took Beth over to Jake's to give us some space here since they already met the baby." Puck answered.

Quinn nodded. "You can bring them in."

"Okay." Puck replied as he kissed Quinn lightly before pulling away. "We'll be right in. Do you need anything?"

"I'm fine." Quinn promised. "Thanks."

"Okay." Puck repeated.

"Max, stay here." Quinn ordered as Puck left the room. The golden retriever curled up beside Quinn on the bed, looking at her and the baby protectively. Quinn smiled as she pet him. "Good boy."

The bedroom door opened, and Puck returned with Ruth and Sarah. They said hi to Quinn as they gathered by the bed to see her and the baby.

"Mom, Sarah." Puck began. "This is our son, Hudson William Puckerman."

"He's so beautiful." Ruth stated.

Sarah looked at her mother. "Mom, he looks like Noah."

"Noah was a beautiful baby." Ruth replied. "How are you feeling, Quinn?"

"Exhausted, but I'm okay." Quinn answered. "I'm just glad he's here."

"Me, too." Sarah agreed, smiling at her nephew.

"Can I hold him?" Ruth requested.

"Of course." Quinn nodded, passing her son to her mother-in-law. "Thanks for coming to meet him."

"Thanks for letting us come so soon." Ruth said, cradling her grandson.

"You're family." Quinn stated. "Besides, my mom's been here, and Jake and Marley came to the hospital yesterday."

"When did you get married?" Sarah blurted, eyeing the rings on Quinn's finger.

"What?" Quinn asked, glancing at Puck.

"Did you guys get married already?" Sarah asked.

"We did." Puck confessed as he looked at Quinn before looking at his mom and sister.

Neither of them said anything, so Puck continued.

"It was a last-minute thing. Quinn and I wanted it to be official before the baby was here, so we went to the courthouse in the summer."

"Was your mom there?" Ruth questioned Quinn.

Quinn shook her head. "No, we went in August and she came here in September. She noticed Noah's ring a few weeks ago."

"We're still gonna have a celebration in December with our family and friends, but this was last-minute." Puck added.

"I was off all summer." Sarah reminded Puck. "I could've been there."

"You'll be there in December." Puck noted. "Look, this isn't a big deal. We don't even remember the date we went."

"Noah and I want both of you and Jake and my mom to be a part of the wedding." Quinn told the Puckermans.

Neither of them said anything.

"Come on, it's not like we had a honeymoon or anything." Quinn continued. "I didn't even change my name yet."

"You're gonna change your name?" Sarah asked.

"I thought about doing it before Hudson was born, but I'm gonna do it after the ceremony." Quinn nodded. "Noah and I just wanted things to be official before he was born, but nothing changed."

"Yeah, we didn't tell anyone because we're celebrating it in December." Puck said, looking at his mom. "Don't be mad."

"How could I be mad when I have a new grandchild?" Ruth questioned Puck.

"Really?" Puck raised his eyebrow.

"Of course I would've liked to be a part of the ceremony, but Judy wasn't there either, and we're gonna celebrate in December." Ruth continued. "Besides, Quinn and the baby are happy and healthy, and that's what's most important."

"I can't believe you're the voice of reason right now." Puck noted.

"Noah." Ruth rolled her eyes.

"Beth's gonna be our flower girl, and Sarah, I'd love for you to stand by my side on the big day." Quinn said. "Okay?"

"Okay." Sarah nodded slowly. "Yeah."

"Okay." Quinn repeated. "I'm glad that's settled then."

"Yeah."