Future (Quick)

"Quinn?" Puck said, furrowing his eyebrow when he saw the blonde sitting on the floor outside his apartment.

Quinn smiled slightly. "Hey."

"Hey." Puck repeated. "I didn't know you were coming over."

"I probably should've texted, but..." Quinn shrugged. "I hope that's okay."

"Of course." Puck smiled. "Wanna come in?"

"Yeah." Quinn said. "Thanks."

Puck offered Quinn his hand, helping her up before leading her inside.

"Were you waiting long?" Puck wondered as he closed the door behind Quinn. "I was with Jake."

Quinn shook her head. "Just a few minutes."

"Can I get you anything?" Puck asked.

"I'm okay." Quinn said. "Let's just sit down."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow as he sat down on the couch.

Quinn sat down on the couch and looked at Puck. She took a deep breath before opening her mouth to speak.

"Q." Puck began. "I think I know why you're here."

"You do?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "And look, I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about it, too. Especially since last month, but I don't know if it's a good idea for us to get back together."

Quinn raised her eyebrow and looked at Puck, surprised he was so clueless.

"I'm sorry." Puck adding, taking Quinn's hand. "But I-"

"Noah." Quinn interrupted as she pulled her hand away and shook her head. "That's not why I'm here."

"It's not?" Puck wondered.

"That actually takes some of the pressure off of what I'm about to say." Quinn noted. "I came here to tell you that I'm pregnant."

"What?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"I didn't come here looking for anything from you." Quinn quickly added. "I know things haven't been easy since you've been home, and I wanna make sure you know that you don't have to-"

"Q." Puck interrupted. "I wanna be a part of this."

Quinn nodded slowly.

"I think we should get married." Puck blurted.

"What are you talking about?" Quinn wondered, furrowing her eyebrows.

"We screwed up with Beth, and I don't wanna make the same mistakes." Puck explained. "I wanna do this right."

"I appreciate how calm and open you are about this." Quinn began. "But you just finished saying you didn't wanna get back together. Now you wanna get married?"

"Getting married would be good for us." Puck stated. "And for it."

"We're talking about marriage." Quinn said. "We're not even dating, Noah."

"It's just a legal thing." Puck shrugged. "Like, I'm accountable to you and the baby, legally."

"I don't wanna end up like my parents. Or yours." Quinn informed Puck. "And I don't want a baby to be the reason we say I do."

"Yeah, but it's not like we're jumping into something." Puck pointed out. "We have history, and I care about you."

"I care about you." Quinn said with a sigh. "And I wanna do this right, too, but I think we have different versions of that."

Puck looked at her.

"We have eight months to get ready for this." Quinn continued. "And my version of doing this right is both of us being involved as much as possible, and maybe even getting excited about it over the next few months."

"That sounds good." Puck nodded in agreement. "So we won't get married, but what about our living situation?"

"What about it?" Quinn asked.

"Why don't you move in here?" Puck suggested.

"Noah." Quinn bit her lip.

"I don't wanna miss anything." Puck said. "I wanna be there when you need a snack in the middle of the night or when you're throwing up and need someone to hold your hair back. Or when you need help putting your shoes on."

Quinn laughed lightly.

Puck smiled.

Quinn smiled back.

"My place is bigger than yours. It has an extra bedroom, and we could just be, like, roommates. And friends, at least." Puck added.

"Okay." Quinn nodded.

Puck looked at her.

"I'm in." Quinn decided. "But I don't want anyone knowing why yet."

"Whenever you're ready." Puck nodded as he got up.

Quinn took a deep breath and exhaled. "Noah."

Puck stopped and looked at Quinn.

"Thank you." Quinn said. "For being a good baby daddy."