Fighting (Quicketh/Santana)

"Hey." Quinn smiled as Santana let her and Puck into the apartment. "Sorry we're late."

"Hey." Santana repeated. "What are you guys fighting about now?"

"Santana." Quinn scolded. "We're fine."

Puck rolled his eyes and walked away, joining the boys on the couch as they played video games.

Santana looked at Quinn. "Talk, Tubbers."

"We're not fighting." Quinn insisted.

"Then what's Puck's problem?" Santana wondered.

"Nothing." Quinn said.

"Rough day at therapy?" Santana guessed. "Or couples counseling?"

"He didn't have therapy today." Quinn told Santana. "And we haven't needed counseling in a while."

"Good." Santana stated. "Where's Beth?"

"She's with Jake." Quinn answered.

"What are you and Puck fighting about?" Santana asked.

"Nothing." Quinn insisted. "I'm gonna go say hi to everyone."

-

Quinn entered the kitchen and found Puck and Rachel. They both went silent upon seeing her.

"What's going on?" Quinn wondered.

"We were just catching up." Rachel replied.

"Right, well, it's getting late." Quinn noted. "I'm gonna go pick Beth up."

"I'll meet you at home." Puck decided.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. She shook her head slowly. "No, we're not doing this. We're getting married, Noah. And if we can't agree on things, then maybe we need to rethink that."

"I'm gonna let you two talk." Rachel muttered as she left the room.

"Santana thinks we're fighting." Quinn told Puck.

"Well, we are." Puck said.

"I don't want us to be." Quinn responded. "But I'm not caving on this."

"I'm just asking you to think about it." Puck clarified. "Because I wanna know what my future is gonna look like."

"But why?" Quinn asked. "We're young. We have our whole lives to have kids. Why now?"

"Because I'm sober and we're ready." Puck stated. "I know we are."

"I'm not." Quinn shook her head.

"Can't you just do this one thing for me?" Puck requested, getting frustrated.

"This one thing?" Quinn raised her eyebrow. "Having a baby isn't a little favor, Noah, and I'm not willing to bring another child into the world until we both want it."

"But I know you want one." Puck reminded Quinn. "You've always said you wanted Beth to have siblings."

"I always said that when things were different." Quinn pointed out. "I always said that before."

"Before what?" Puck asked.

"Before you left." Quinn said. "Before the miscarriage. Before you were battling addiction and PTSD."

"There it is." Puck muttered.

"What?" Quinn wondered.

"You don't want another kid because you don't think I can handle it." Puck concluded. "And you don't want them to turn out like me."

"You really believe that?" Quinn questioned Puck.

Puck shrugged.

"I've always loved you no matter what." Quinn stated. "I've always supported you and done whatever I could to help you manage everything. This has nothing to do with that."

"Then what changed your mind?" Puck demanded. "Because most of those reasons you just said were about me."

Quinn didn't say anything. She froze as Santana entered the room.

"I knew you were fighting."

"Santana." Quinn said softly.

"What's going on?" Santana wondered. "Maybe I can help."

"You can't help with this, okay? Just leave us alone." Quinn said.

"We were just leaving to pick Beth up anyway." Puck added. "We'll be right there to say bye."

"Fine, but if I hear more arguing, I'm coming back." Santana warned Quinn and Puck before leaving the room.

"I love you." Puck told Quinn. "And I wanna be with you, but I don't wanna sacrifice the things that I want to be with you."

"So you would leave me and Beth so you can find someone else to have more kids with?" Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"No." Puck shook his head. "I'm just saying we should figure it out."

"When we got back together, you promised me that that was it." Quinn reminded Puck. "No more games."

"This isn't a game to me." Puck promised. "I love you and Beth and I wanna be here with both of you, but I need to know if that's it."

"Well, clearly you're not okay with that, so fine." Quinn gave in. "Let's just have another baby."

"Quinn." Puck sighed.

"No, let me do this for you." Quinn continued. "Let me go through nine months of pregnancy so we can have another kid. And that's if I don't lose it this time. And if I make it through labor and delivery."

"Quinn." Puck repeated.

"Come on, Noah. This is what you want." Quinn stated. "You said it yourself."

"Not like this." Puck shook his head.

Santana returned and looked at Quinn and Puck, who went silent upon her entrance.

"Everyone's gone." Santana stated. "You sure you don't need couples counseling anymore? 'Cause I heard the second half of that argument and-"

"Stay out of it, Santana." Puck interrupted. "We should go get Beth."

"I'll meet you at home." Quinn decided.

"Babe."

"I'll meet you at home, Noah."