Dating (Fuinn/Puckleberry/Finchel)

Finn was at his locker exchanging his books when Quinn came over and slammed it shut. "We need to talk."

"Geez, you almost crushed my finger." Finn responded.

"Do you think this is a game?" Quinn questioned Finn.

"You can't come at me with the crazy right away." Finn reminded Quinn as he opened his locker. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Quinn nodded. "You and her."

Finn furrowed his eyebrow.

"Rachel." Quinn clarified, saying her name like it was poison. "If you wanna be with me, you need to stay away from her. No more duets, no more private rehearsals, and definitely no more makeout sessions in the auditorium."

"Who told you about that?" Finn asked.

"You're not denying it?" Quinn questioned Finn.

Finn didn't say anything.

"You know what? I'll see you in class." Quinn decided, keeping her eyes on something down the hall as she walked away.

Finn watched Quinn go, furrowing his eyebrow when he saw Rachel making out with Puck. He slammed his locker shut and walked over to them.

"Hey." Finn said, tugging Puck off of Rachel. "What are you doing?"

"We were making out." Puck muttered as he went to continue.

Finn stopped him and looked at Rachel. "Rachel?"

"Noah and I have been hanging out." Rachel informed Finn. "Not that it's any of your business considering you ran out of the auditorium and you have a girlfriend."

"You don't wanna be with Puck." Finn told Rachel. "He's gonna hurt you."

"I don't need you to protect me." Rachel replied.

"Come on, Rach." Finn said softly.

"You don't have the right to tell me who I should be with." Rachel stated. "You're with someone else."

"Yeah, you're with someone else." Puck repeated with a smirk. "So if you'll excuse us, we were in the middle of something."

Finn furrowed his eyebrow and glared at Puck as the bell rang, seemingly saving the day.

"I'll see you in class." Rachel said, kissing Puck again before running off.

"Stay away from her." Finn hissed, grabbing Puck.

"Let go of me." Puck warned, shaking Finn off.

"I mean it, Puck." Finn added. "I'm serious."

"So am I." Puck said. "You don't have dibs on all the girls at school. You're with Quinn, which means Rachel's fair game."

"Fair game?" Finn repeated. "You talk about girls like-"

"Like what?" Puck challenged Finn. "If you don't wanna be with Quinn anymore, man up and dump her."

"I can't." Finn said softly.

"Because you're a-"

"Because she's pregnant."

Puck's eyes widened as the late bell rang. "I-I have to go."