Mommy's Wedding (Quicketh)

"I don't wanna go to Mommy's wedding." Beth told Puck.

"Just because I'm not going doesn't mean you can't go, B." Puck reminded her.

"I don't wanna go!" The six-year-old screamed.

"Okay, okay." Puck said with a frown. "Why not?"

"I don't wanna."

-

"Hello?"

"Hey. It's me."

"Quinn?" Puck asked, furrowing his eyebrow.

"Yeah." Quinn said softly.

"What the hell?" Puck demanded. "You get married to some prep school dickhead and don't bother calling for months? Almost a year?"

"I know." Quinn muttered. "I'm sorry."

"No, you don't know." Puck hissed. "Because while you were off playing house with what's-his-face, I was taking care of our kid. I was the one who made sure she knew she was loved every single time she cried over you."

"Noah, I'm sorry." Quinn apologized again. "I wanna make things right."

"You guys break up already?" Puck guessed.

Quinn didn't say anything.

"I knew it. I told you not to marry him." Puck reminded Quinn. "I told you not to pick him over Beth. I knew you were gonna abandon her and I-"

"Can I see her?" Quinn interrupted.

"No." Puck answered.

"When can I see her?" Quinn asked.

"You can't." Puck stated. "Because I'm not gonna go through this again when you decide another boyfriend's more important to you than your daughter."

"He's not. She-"

"You were always worried about me being a bad dad or a deadbeat." Puck continued. "And look at you."

"That's not fair, Noah." Quinn said.

"You don't get to call and ask to see her. You don't get to call and tell me what's fair." Puck informed Quinn. "You didn't see how much you hurt her. Okay? So just stay away from her."