Between Us (Quick/Finn)

Finn furrowed his eyebrow as he returned to his apartment and saw Quinn sitting on the floor in the hall. "Quinn? What are you doing here? Nobody's heard from you in weeks."

"I know." Quinn said softly.

"Is everything okay? Where have you been?" Finn questioned Quinn.

"I'm okay." Quinn promised. "Can I come in?"

Finn nodded slowly and offered Quinn his hand.

Quinn took Finn's hand and got up, following him inside.

"So what's going on?" Finn asked.

"Can't I sit down before you start drilling me with questions?" Quinn wondered.

"Sorry, yeah." Finn apologized. "Can I get you anything?"

"I'm fine." Quinn responded as she sat down on the couch. She picked at her nails as she always did when she was nervous.

"Quinn, whatever it is, you can tell me." Finn promised.

Quinn nodded slowly and took a deep breath as Finn joined her on the couch. "I haven't been sleeping well since Noah left."

"This is about Puck?" Finn wondered. "I thought you dumped him. You didn't even come to the airport to say goodbye."

"I know." Quinn said softly. "But I couldn't."

"I don't get it." Finn stated. "I thought things between you guys were really good. Puck seemed to think so."

"Do you remember at the end of senior year when you sent Rachel to New York?" Quinn questioned Finn.

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with this?" Finn questioned Quinn.

"I had to set him free." Quinn clarified. "To keep him safe."

Finn looked at Quinn. "What are you talking about?"

"I don't want him to worry about me." Quinn said. "And you have to promise me you'll keep this between us."

"Keep what between us?"

"I'm pregnant."