Talk Show (Quick/Brittana)

"Today we have a very special guest joining us." Brittany began. "Ladies, gentlemen, and everyone else, put your hands together for my friend, Puck Puckerman!"

The audience laughed and began cheering as Puck walked out and greeted Brittany with a hug and a kiss on the cheek before taking his seat.

"It's actually Noah Puckerman." Puck reminded Brittany when the audience had quieted down.

"Wait." Brittany paused. "Your first name isn't Puck?"

Puck shook his head.

"Why did we spend four years of high school calling you that?" Brittany wondered.

"Because." Puck shrugged, not wanting to waste time.

"Okay!" Brittany exclaimed. "Ladies and gentlemen, Noah Puckerman!"

The audience cheered again, and Puck grinned.

"Thanks for having me, Britt."

"Thanks for being here." Brittany nodded. "For anyone who doesn't know, we've known each other for a long time. My wife and I both slept with Noah before we ever got together."

"And after." Puck smirked as he reminisced.

"It's good to have you on the show. Let's get started." Brittany decided. "So the first thing we're gonna do is play a game. I'm gonna say something and you have to agree or disagree and explain why. Ready?"

"Uh... sure." Puck nodded.

"Okay, first question." Brittany began. "Would you agree that women are more emotional than men?"

"No." Puck said. "I think it all comes down to the individual. Like Quinn used to be the more emotional one of the two of us, but now I'd say it's even, or maybe I'm worse than she is."

"You think you're more emotional than Quinn?" Brittany asked with a laugh. "Next question, do you agree that parents are lying when they say they don't have a favorite child?"

"Yes." Puck chuckled. "But mine changes depending on the day."

Brittany looked at Puck. "This doesn't count, but who is it today?"

Puck leaned in and whispered in Brittany's ear.

Brittany nodded approvingly, and Puck shrugged as the audience laughed.

"Question three." Brittany smiled. "Do people have a favorite sibling?"

"I'm sure they do." Puck said. "I don't. Jake's my bro and we hang out all the time, or at least we used to when I lived in New York, and Sarah and I grew up together."

"You survived the Puckerman house with her." Brittany noted.

"Yeah." Puck nodded.

"Next question." Brittany continued. "Would you agree that Santana Lopez is more talented than Rachel Berry?"

"I think they're both talented in different ways." Puck answered. "You know, Rachel's got the big Broadway career she's always wanted, and Santana's been working on some really good music."

"Uh uh." Brittany scolded Puck. "You have to pick one. Gun to your head."

"Gun to my head, Santana." Puck decided, and the audience cheered. "But that's only because I'm more into what she's doing, and she and I have talked about working together."

"She and I have worked together in other ways." Brittany winked.

"Same." Puck grinned.

"Gross. Okay, fifth and final question, would you agree that L.A. is better than New York?" Brittany finished.

"Absolutely." Puck nodded.

"Cool." Brittany said as she turned to the cameras. "Don't go anywhere, we'll be right back! And after the break, we'll be inviting our wives out here for some couples' games and a big family announcement from the Puckermans!"

"Britt." Puck shook his head as he and Brittany went backstage when they were off the air. "Did Quinn say anything about that?"

"Brittany, what the hell are you doing?" Quinn questioned her as she and Santana walked over. "Are you trying to get the show canceled?"

"I thought it was going well." Brittany frowned.

Santana nodded supportively. "You're doing a good job, babe. I just think you should try to focus more on the career questions instead of the games."

"No more games?" Brittany asked with a frown.

"You can still have games." Santana clarified. "But they shouldn't be the main part of the show. Think of when you were on the school newspaper, and the way you interviewed people on Fondue for Two."

"Yeah, Noah and I don't have any announcements to make on your show." Quinn added.

"But why can't I be the one to break the story of accidental baby number four?" Brittany questioned Quinn.