Third Birthday (Quicketh/ND)

"Beth's asleep." Judy stated as she returned to the living room.

"Thank you." Quinn said. "And thanks for doing bath time. I just finished unloading the car."

Judy nodded as she joined Quinn on the couch.

"I wanted to talk about Beth's party tomorrow." Quinn began.

"Is Noah coming?" Judy asked.

"I think so." Quinn replied. "We're gonna have a barbecue and pool party."

"The pool is filthy, Quinny." Judy warned Quinn.

"So I'll ask Noah or Finn to clean it." Quinn shrugged.

"Who's coming?" Judy wondered.

"I invited all of the glee kids and Noah's family." Quinn explained. "Including his brother and his brother's mom."

"Quinny." Judy said.

"They're Beth's family, too."

-

"Happy birthday dear Beth. Happy birthday to you."

Beth grinned as her mother and grandmother finished her birthday song and placed her breakfast in front of her.

The doorbell rang, and Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "I'll get that. Stay here and eat, B."

Quinn excused herself and walked to the front door. She opened it and looked at the boys on the steps.

"Hey, Quinn." Finn smiled. "Is the birthday girl around?"

"Hey, yeah, she's just having breakfast, but come in." Quinn answered.

Finn led Puck inside, and Quinn closed the door behind them. She led the boys to the kitchen. "Beth, look who I found."

"Daddy!" Beth squealed excitedly as she hurried to greet Puck.

"Hi, princess." Puck smiled as he scooped Beth up and kissed her cheek. "Happy birthday."

"Happy birthday." Finn repeated.

"Thank you." Beth replied.

Puck tickled Beth's sides and put her on his hip.

"Noah, let her finish breakfast." Judy commanded.

"I'm glad you two are here." Quinn told the boys, mostly looking at Finn and avoiding looking at Puck. "I could actually use some help getting everything ready for the party."

"Sure, what do you need?" Finn asked as Puck put Beth back in her chair.

"I wanna get the yard set up." Quinn responded. "Come outside."

"Mama." Beth called, reaching for Quinn.

"We're just going outside, B." Quinn said. "We'll be right back. Finish breakfast with Gramma."

"I don't wanna." Beth whined.

"I know, but we're gonna be cleaning up." Quinn told Beth. "And you need to eat breakfast first anyway."

Beth frowned and Quinn watched as her lip quivered.

"You can come outside as soon as you're done eating." Quinn added.

"Eat, Beth." Judy chimed in. "Let Mommy go clean up."

-

"I need one of you to clean the pool and I need the other to help me with the decorations." Quinn said, giving Finn a look.

"I'll clean the pool." Finn decided, misreading Quinn's look.

"Okay." Quinn said. "You know where everything is?"