Christmas (Quicketh+fam)

"Because we're not doing that!" Quinn exclaimed into her phone. "I didn't even get home yet, and we're not flying across the country with a newborn!"

Puck furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Quinn.

"I already told you, you're more than welcome to fly out here for Christmas." Quinn continued. "But we're not flying to you."

"Who is it?" Puck asked softly.

"You know what? Talk to Noah 'cause you're not hearing me." Quinn decided as she held her phone out to Puck. "Can you please explain to my mother that we will not be in Lima for Christmas?"

Puck nodded slowly and took the phone, putting it to his ear. "Hi, Judy."

"Hi, Noah." Judy replied.

"Quinn and I are spending the holidays alone at home with the kids." Puck reminded Judy.
"Quinn wasn't even discharged yet, and she's uncomfortable and we're all exhausted, so we're not gonna travel."

"Did you invite your family to come?" Judy wondered.

"No, I told them we were planning on a quiet one this year alone." Puck explained. "So none of them are coming."

Judy didn't say anything.

"If you wanna come, Quinn said you're welcome to join us, but we're not flying anywhere." Puck told Judy. "The kids like to be home on Christmas, and we'll be celebrating Hanukkah that night, too."

Judy sighed. "Can I talk to Quinny again?"

"The doctor just came in to speak to her." Puck lied. "Do you want me to tell her you're coming?"

"Tell her I'm not coming." Judy clarified. "And I'll call her on Christmas."

"Okay." Puck promised. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." Judy repeated before hanging up the phone.

Puck rolled his eyes as he handed Quinn her phone.

"Thank you." Quinn said softly. "What'd she say?"

"She wants us to spend the holidays alone as a family." Puck explained.

"Did she sound upset?" Quinn asked.

"No." Puck shook his head. "Do you need anything?"

"I'm fine." Quinn insisted. "Thank you for talking to her. I really want this year to be as relaxing and as quiet as possible."

"Yeah, that'll be good for you." Puck agreed. "And for us."

"I can't believe we have four of them now." Quinn added with a small smile.

"I can't believe it either." Puck smiled back. "As soon as they bring the paperwork, we'll get you out of here."

Quinn nodded.

"Merry Christmas, Q."

"Happy Hanukkah, Noah."