☆ Headcannons II =P

HEY BABES UHM WE'RE BACK WITH HEADCANNONS SINCE I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING BACK AND JUST ADDING MORE TO THE OTHER ONE =)

I MIGHT REPEAT STUFF FROM THE OTHER ONE SO UH, SORRY-

LETS GET INTO THIS YALL 🤭

Words: 453

————

–Henry has definitely tried making Y/n gifts, whether it's a small dino drawing or an attempt at making a cake.

-He reaaalllyyy loves any form of physical affection, kisses (literally anywhere), hugs, cuddles, etc, he's such a sucker for it.

-He's such a baby when it comes to cuddling, most the time he's the little spoon and literally dies when Y/n cuddles with him, ESPECIALLY if he plays with his hair.

-Speaking of being a sucker for physical touch, he loves when Y/n randomly just grabs his hand and holds it.

-Despite the clarification of a lot of his work, Y/n is always filled in on what he's working on, especially the indo hybrids.

-He'll also go out of his way to make a dinosaur for Y/n, like in the one chapter when he said he'd make a Pink spino for Y/n.

-With going out of his way for things, he'll literally set aside his most important project just to see/talk/spend time with Y/n; Y/n wants to watch a movie? Drops work. Y/n wants to talk? Drops work. No matter if it's even a kiss and it'll screw up his focus, he'll drop whatever he's doing, because it's Y/n.

-He's willing to try a lot of things, well sex wise at least. Him and Y/n have done a LOT of different stuff, positions for example. He wasn't so sure about a certain position and yet now it's one of his favorites (I'll let yall choose what you'd want it to be-).

-Like I've said before in the other Headcannons chapter, he's literally ALWAYS a bottom, like 99% of the time, he's a bottom, 1% of the time, he'll top but ends up becoming a bottom.

-Gets really excited the week of/day of his and Y/n's anniversary, will usually take work off just to spend the whole day with him, similar to Y/n's birthday.

-For occasions like that, he'll also kinda push himself to go a lot longer than the two would usual have sex, sometimes he'll go for 4-5 rounds before eventually needing to stop.

————

Uh that's all I'm gonna add for now, it's getting kinda late where I'm at, I got school tomorrow, and my brain is mush rn.

Hope this wasn't too bad as well, even though it's literally just lists uh yeah-

I hope yall have a great day/night too!

-Jupiter? =)