A/n

Hey babes

So, this is just gonna be a short little thing, or ill try to keep it short at least. I was going through the chapters I still have to write, 30 more until we're done, and a lot of the chapters I honestly can't think of much to write for them. That being said, most chapters from now on will probably be bland and short, just bland, or just short. By short, I mean less than 700 words, maybe even like 200-300 words.

I'm honestly debating on just getting rid of a bunch of planned chapters so that it's not gonna be so bad and then I can focus on making the last ones good, but idk. There was originally gonna be 40-50 chapters but now it's gonna be 70, so I'll probably just get rid of maybe 10-15 chapters if they aren't that important or idk what to write for them without making it bland as hell.

Anyways, that's about it.. I hope yall have a good night/day =)

-Jupiter 💜

Edit I: I've decided to get rid of a bunch of chapters (unpublished) and the number left that I have to write is about 15 more chapters, so now it's not as stressful lmao and you guys will get more good and less short content, I'll try making each chapter over 800 words now, since I've got all summer to write this =)