C ~ LIV ~ Our Not So Happy Ending 😿💔 ~ FINAL CHAPTER!!

Word Count: 1013

POV (point of view): FIRST PERSON

UHH YEAH, THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE ACTUAL 'PLOT', I WILL BE TAKIN A SHORT BREAK NOW THAT IM "OFFICIALLY DONE" WITH THIS BOOK, BUT DURING THAT TIME, DONT HESITANT TO SEND IN A REQUEST FOR A SIDE CHAPTER OR SOMETHING, ILL STILL WORK ON THIS BOOK UNTIL I BEGIN THE NEXT ONE SO YEAH!

This being said, I just wanna say thank you to everyone, I'm honestly almost in tears just acknowledging that this is the 'final chapter' for this book, and I really can't believe I've still come this far.

————
March 16th, 2016-June 24th, 2018

March 16th, 2016

It had been months since the 'incident'.. that's what everyone called it. But it was far more than just an 'incident'. It was a disaster, and both of those terms were understatements. I hadn't heard from Henry since that night, hell– I hadn't even heard from him before everything went down.

Claire and Owen stuck around though, occasionally I'd call and see how Barry was doing... but for now, it was just us three. And it was like I was third wheeling, just being around one of them too. I guess I can't complain too much, they're together, finally– and happy. What would give me the right to just ruin that for them?

But, nothing ever lasts forever (tears for fears ref 😋). They were constantly bickering, but despite that, they were honestly perfect for each other. Opposites attract, or whatever that saying is. For now, it seemed to be... somewhat stable.

For now.

Over the past few months, I've been having dreams, nightmares even. Most of them are just replaying everything, but I can control myself.. like I'm trying to find another possible outcome. But nothing changed. If it wasn't the repetitive dreams that tortured me, it was more torturous things. Almost being eaten by a few dinosaurs, but actually being eaten in these dreams. Finding people dead, like Henry.

I'd stayed with Claire for a little while, she wouldn't let me do otherwise– and almost every night, she was woken up by me screaming or having a panic attack because of the dreams. I don't know how she puts up with me, she always does and has.

I feel like me and Owen have gotten... closer, somehow, during all of this. We sit down and just talk a lot.. never sober though, there's always alcohol involved or something that made my body feel tingly. A lot of the time, we talked about the dinosaurs, and most of the time, the raptors. As far as we knew, Blue was still alive– and now the only one left from her pack. It reminded me somewhat of Cyn, how she just suddenly lost her sister one day.. no knowledge of what happened, nobody to explain, no nothing... just... gone.

But now, she was with her sister again. Maybe Blue was with her sisters too.

It took a while, but I got back up on my feet... it was really all thanks to Owen and Claire, I'd be lost without them– like always. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if this whole thing never happened, if Cyn and Diox didn't die, if the Indominus was never even made, if it never escaped... A lot of the time I don't even realize I zone out when I think about this stuff, and Owen or Claire usual snap me out of it.

Sometimes, I wonder what things would be like if I never met Henry.. or if we were still in contact now.

——

June 24th, 2018

It's been roughly two and a half years since the whole incident– almost three years. The dreams seemed to have calmed down, and aren't as frequent anymore. The comment of nothing ever lasts forever hss never been more true. Claire and Owen have been on and off, but it seems they're done for now, it's been a few months since they've even talked, and I don't bring them up to each other anymore either. I still obviously talk to both of them, but never talk about the other when with either of them.

There's been news of the volcano on Isla Nublar becoming active, and would inevitably erupt soon. Very soon. I don't wanna believe it. It doesn't help that nobody's doing anything, and they're telling people not to interfere.. I don't understand hoe they can just let this happen.

Maybe it's because they didn't grow attached, because they didn't watch these dinosaurs grow up. It would be different if instead of dinosaurs, it was some other species— like humans.

Claire got a bunch of people together and made some dino protection group... and if she hadn't convinced me to join, I would've done it before she even got it together. Owen has the complete opposite thoughts though, he doesn't even really care about Blue anymore.. well, from what I've heard. I know deep down he still cares about her just as much as the day she hatched.

Yesterday, Claire got a call– from Lockwood estate... there's actually something we can do, we don't have to sit back and just let them die. But... I also got a call the other day, when I was brushing my teeth.

(Third person)

"Hello?" Y/n mumbled, moving his phone away from his face while he spit out the toothpaste in his mouth.

"Hello? Is this uh... Y/n L/n?"

Y/n stopped, dropping his toothbrush, he knew that voice from anywhere. "Henry?"

WOOOOO CLIFFHANGER AND A SNEAKPEAK INTO THE NEXT 'BOOK'!!!

I can't believe it's done, I'm actually in tears writing this– I never thought this would get anywhere, but I can't thank you all enough. It's been an awesome journey, and I appreciate all of you.

Expect the second 'book' to be out in a few weeks after I take a break from writing anything, again– thank you all for everything.

I hope you all have an amazing night/day,

I love you guys, babes,

-Jupiter 💜