SC ~ III ~ Best Weather for Dancing 🕺🌧

Word Count: 1641

POV (point of view): Third person

I really wasn't sure what to call this side chapter, but I just went with what the title currently is =) (I honestly spent like 5-8 minutes just going between title names 😭)

EERORAZRA requested this side chapter so I'm trying to squeeze this into my writing time =);

"IT WAS A RAINY DAY AND TO HEAL OUR INNER CHILD, WE ASK HENRY TO DANCE IN THE RAIN WITH US. (it probably took a lot of convincing but in the end he agreed anyways) THEN THE BOTH OF THEM GET SICK TOGETHER AND THEN THEY GET THE FOLLOWING DAYS OFF SO THEY ENDED UP DOIN CUTE STUFF LIKE CUDDLING AND SPENDING MORE TIME TOGETHER" (they had some emojis at the end but it wouldn't let me see them 😓)

It's gonna be a multiple day chapter like with the birthday one and it's gonna be a relatively longer chapter as well =)

Idfk what the image is, my friend won't stop sending it to me 😭😭

SOOOO, LETS GET INTO IT ‼️

————
October 3rd, 2014

"How have you never heard of that movie?" Y/n shook his head in disbelief at his boyfriend.

"I dunno, maybe because back then I was busy making dinosaurs and couldn't really get too much time for myself?" Henry shrugged, glancing over at Y/n.

"Okay but still, you have never heard of Tremors, I'm making you watch the movies later for sure."

The two kept talking about movies they've seen, arguing about what movie was the best in a franchise, and which characters, etc (Honestly, I just wanna say that I HATE Jurassic Park; The Lost World, not sure why but I just don't like it at all 😭).

After some time of them just sitting in silence, Y/n's attention was drawn from his sketchbook to the window– or the sky. The sky had darkened a lot, despite it only being 14:30, and some raindrops had already made themselves noticeable on the window. Not even a minute later, it began raining pretty heavily, causing a noticeable amount of noise now.

That's when a brilliant idea popped into Y/n's head; going out there and dancing in the rain– with Henry. He turned his head back to face his boyfriend, who had hardly reacted to the rain and kept working– until he noticed Y/n get up from the desk.

"What're you doing?" Henry asked, chuckling slightly at the goofy smile Y/n had on his face.

"Can we go dance in the rain?" Y/n asked, pulling Henry's chair away from the desk.

"Absolutely not."

"Pleaaseee?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because we've both got work to do, and I do not want to have to change until we go to bed tonight."

"What work do we honestly have to do, or at least get done today?"

Henry didn't respond, he just kinda stared at his boyfriend, trying to think of something to say.

"See? Now come on, please!" Y/n shook Henry's chair a bit, trying to get him out of it.

"No." Henry smiled slightly, trying not to give in to the puppy eyes Y/n was giving him.