Episode 18 Chapter 33

Cassie, Melissa, Lydia, Scott and Rafeal, Agent McCall, all waited in the waiting area outside of Stiles' hospital room for Noah to tell them conformation that Stiles was okay.

Noah came out of the room. Everyone stood up from their seats once they saw him.

"How is he? Is he okay?" Cassie immediately asked.

"He's sleeping now, and he's fine. He doesn't remember much. It's been like a dream to him," he replied. He then looked at Cassie. "Thank you for finding my son before I did."

The witch smiled softly at him and nodded.

"Alright you three, you got school in less than six hours. Go home and get some sleep," Melissa said, referring to the three teenagers.

After Scott hugged his mom goodbye, the three started slowly walking to the exit.

"I don't know what happened," Lydia began. "I was so sure."

"Yeah, I wasn't much help either," Scott said as an attempt to make the strawberry-blonde feel better. "Doesn't matter if he was okay."

"I don't mean to be that type of person but... you guys should've listened to me," Cassie shrugged.

Lydia stopped walking and turned around with a concern look on her face, causing both Cassie and Scott to stop with her. She kept turning her head, as if she were trying to locate the sound of something.

"Lydia, do you hear something?" Scott asked.

"...No" she hesitated. "I didn't hear anything."

Cassie narrowed her eyes at the strawberry-blonde suspiciously. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," she replied. "I didn't hear anything."

--

Cassie got home to her parents and Lottie sitting on the couch, waiting for her. Once they heard the door open, they jerked their heads back and saw Cassie walk through. Cassie froze when she saw her family members all staring at her. Lottie was giving her an apologetic look while her parents looked as if they were gonna kick her ass.

"Look who's finally home," Harold said, standing up from the couch along with the others.

"Hey, mom and dad and Lottie," Cassie greeted awkwardly. "What are you guys doing awake?"

"Where were you, Cassie?" Vanessa asked, getting straight to the point.

I was trying to save my boyfriend from night terrors.

"Oh, I was just, um... taking a late-night walk in the park?" she hesitated.

Lottie facepalmed at her, shaking her head.

"Oh, so you weren't with Stiles or your friends drinking at the club and stuff?" her mom questioned.

"No, where did you even get that idea?"

"Cassie, tell the truth, now," Vanessa ordered.

The teen sighed in defeat. "Stiles was sleepwalking and he went missing. I was just out trying to help find him. That's it. I swear."

"Did you find him?"

"Yes, I did. He's at the hospital right now."

"Alright, fine, we believe you. But you are so grounded," Vanessa finalized.

"What! Why?"

"Because you snuck out of the house without our permission. Again," her mom elaborated. "From now on, the only times you're allowed to be out of the house is for school and you're handing over your phone. Got it?"