Episode 12 Chapter 67

Cassie, Malia, and Stiles all descended down the stairs of the McCall house.

It was the next day after they had discovered that Scott and Kira had been taken to Mexico. The pack all agreed to get a full night's rest before going on another McCall pack road trip. Yeah, not one of them has even closed their eyes the night before.

Cassie lifted up her gaze from the floor to Stiles when she heard him groan. She looked in front of him and slightly jumped at the sight of Liam.

"Ugh, Liam, go home," he ordered. "You're not coming with us."

"Why not?"

"Because it's a full moon, and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out," Stiles replied, walking past him with the two girls following.

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me back down to the backseat or something," the beta tried to convince.

"You tore through the last ones, remember?" Malia recalled.

"Yeah, we'd have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there."

"Oh my god," Cassie muttered, getting the reference immediately.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?"

Malia turned to Stiles awkwardly as he eyed Liam in disappointment.

"Seriously? You haven't seen it either?"

Apparently, that was the last straw for Stiles as he was about to just leave him behind. He turned around and started walking to the back door.

"Wait!" he called, catching up to him and stepping in front. "What if we just put me in the trunk?"

"Liam, we don't know what's going to happen when we go down there. Look, it might be really dangerous. You don't have to do this," Cassie replied.

"I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be."

An idea popped into Cassie's head, making her look up at them.

"I know exactly who to call."

--

A prison transport screeched to a stop when the driver found a place to park right besides Stiles' beloved jeep. Out from driver's seat came Braeden, making Cassie smiled pleasingly.

"How did you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked in disbelief.

"I'm a U.S. Marshall." Braeden smirked.

"Damn right she is," Cassie murmured, hiding back her proud smile.

"Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover," he replied.

Another car approach them, this time Derek and Peter coming out.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek questioned, walking towards them.

Cassie glanced at Peter. "Are you really bringing him?"

"We're bringing everyone we can. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going," Peter said. "A werewolf can't steal a true alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her, maybe she can. So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going."

"We can't. Lydia's not here yet," Cassie refused.

Lydia was supposed to be going with them to Mexico, but she had volunteered to go to the school and get Kira's leather jacket from her locker, so Malia could get a stronger scent.