Chapter 1: When All Begins

Hello everyone, this is Raychiu here, and today I am going to write a new story that is from the fangame Pokemon Insurgence, the pairings are Ash and Lillie, and it is also a betrayal story with the full travel like in the Kalos Story. I hope you enjoy it and let's begin.

A man is standing on the stage in the biggest city in Torren, Helios City, he has yellow hair and wearing a white and green shirt. He holds the microphone as everyone is watching him.

He takes a deep breath and says, "Thank you all for coming. We live in dark times, my friends. A grave loss has recently befallen us all." He walks left and right, continuing his speech, "The Auger was a great man. Not only was he an unmatched trainer, but his heart burned with the desire to protect our people. He was our hero...and possibly the best leader in the Torren Region has ever known. But..."

He shows a frown on his face, "As you know, where other regions have evil Teams or organizations, its Pokemon-worshiping cults call the Torren Region home. But to these cults, religion is so much more than just believing. They won't rest until the world is remade exactly how they want it to be."

He lowers his head in shame, "For our protection, the Augur defeated and disbanded over half of them. He saved us. A week ago, he went searching for one of the remaining cults..."

He turns around and says, "He has not returned. He hasn't been seen since."

He shows his determination and yells, "People of Torren! I, like you, do not believe our Augur was dead! I assure you! I will search tirelessly until he is found again!"

He stretches his arms and yells, "With a heavy heart, I accept the burden of taking his place until he is found! Until the First Augur returns, I shall be the second. I promise you all, I will use every resource at my disposal to find him! We will stand our ground! We will not let these cultists...these insurgents...split apart our families and destroy the place we called home! Long live the Torren Region!"

"Long live the Torren Region!" The Crowd yells.

"We will remain strong!" The man says with a smile on his face.

Inside a dark place, an 18th-year-old boy opens his eyes, and all he can see is nothingness. "Where am I..." He looks around with fear, then he starts to remember:

(Flashback)

Back in the Kanto Region, the boy lost the Alola League and is heading home, after having a family talk with his mother, he and Pikachu go to the Lab, only to find all his companions, except two blonde hair siblings there. The boy asks, "Hey, guys? What are you all doing here?"

"Ash, my boy, we need to talk." The person in the white lab coat says.

"About?" Ash asks in confusion.

"You have been traveling since 10 and you haven't won a league?" The orange-haired girl says.

"Hey, it is not my fault that my opponent has a Pokemon that can change types like Arceus! How am I supposed to beat him?" Ash retorts back.

"You could have caught those Legendaries and you can, because you suck as a trainer." The black-haired boy with glasses said.

Then everyone one of them starts to tell him how he sucks and not only that, even his childhood friend Serena also joins them.

"How could you...did that kiss mean nothing to you?" Ash says in despair.

"I am sorry Ash, but that is only a goodbye kiss since I don't want a person to hold me back..." Serena says, feeling a little sad.