Chapter 15: Perfection Game Corner

Before they get out of the cave, Ash bumps into a person and they both fall down. "Ash, are you okay?" Lillie asks in worry as she helps him up.

"I am fine..." Ash says.

"Hey, watch it..." They look up and see that the person is no other than Damien, who is now wearing new clothes, a long-sleeved shirt, and a red scarf. "Oh, Ash, guys, sorry, I didn't see you."

"Same here. Damien, good to see you again."

Damien smiles, "Indeed, guys, good to see you again as well. What a coincidence, I was just looking for you. I have been training up all my Pokemon and I've restyled my looks."

Nora says, "I can see so, too. Your clothes are based around Shaymin, right?"

"Yeah, I think I am ready to take you on. I hope you're ready because I am not losing again!" Damien says.

"Sure. But I suggest that you don't use Shaymin now or else that Abyssal Cult incident appears again." Ash says as he nods.

He sends out Crawdaunt first, and Ash sends out Scyther first.

"You have a Delta Scyther as well?" Damien asks in surprise, not knowing that Ash has another new Delta Pokemon.

"Yeah, I caught him back at Metchi Town." Ash says. Then with the help of Fighting Type moves, Crawdaunt is defeated. And then Damien uses Luxray, which defeats the Pokemon with a Fire Fang. Ash sends out Torterra, much to his surprise at how big it is. Torterra uses Water Spout, which causes Luxray to jump off the Pokemon's back and then defeats him with an Earth Power.

And then his third Pokemon is Metang, much to his confusion, but Metang uses Confusion to make him upside down and finished it with a Flash Cannon. Ash uses Squirtle next. Squirtle evolves into Wartortle in the end and defeats Metang with a Sucker Punch. Forcing him to send out his last Pokemon: Venusaur. Wartortle struggles hard because of the Fairy Wind and Dazzling Gleam, but he still wins thanks to Dark Pulse.

"Ugh! Why am I still losing to you?" Damien asks in frustration, "But congrats on the evolution."

"Thanks, speaking of which..." Ash scans the new Pokemon.

Delta Wartortle: The Ninja Pokemon: Dark and Fighting Type. Evolved from Squirtle at LV:16. Its tail splits to better conceal the back of its shell while it waits for foes. Its gloves help better channel its inner spirit energy.

"Just when I thought I was finally improving too. Anyways, I stumbled here because I heard a loud noise from this cave, did you hear it as well? Did you see what happened?" Damien asks.

"You see, we encountered Sky Cultists." Nora says.

Damien gasps and says, "You mean, the cult that dressed in green? They are the Sky Cult?"

"Of course. They are going to use the Augur's powers to summon Rayquaza." Ash says, still bitter at the thought that Jaern is the reason why their parents are missing.

"What? Oh no, they are no joke..." Damien says. "If they want to blackmail the Augur somehow, then they'll definitely figure out a way to do it. That is horrible, he needs to be warned."

Before he can leave, Emily grabs his hand and says, "Wait, Damien. Please calm down for a second."

"Why? The Augur's life is in danger and we need to get to Helios City as fast as possible." Damien says. "There is no time for delaying."

"Just hear us out, okay?" Alice says, "They don't need to blackmail the Augur themselves to get the power that they want."

"What do you mean by that?" Damien asks in confusion.