Chapter 51: Lemon in Ash's Mind

Once they are back inside the gym, Lillie hears everything from Ash and Gladion, as well as the others. She is surprised to hear that the Abyssal Cult and Infernal Cult are disbanded, and Perfection Cult and Darkrai Cult are changed from evil to good.

"That is amazing...you have defeated four cults..." Lillie says. "I really wanted to see the scene with you..."

"Yeah." Ash says. "All that matters is that you have returned to us. Speaking of which." Ash sends out Mew, who nuzzles Lillie.

"Mew!" Lillie also hugs the Pokemon. "You are safe as well." Mew nods and then Adam says, "So it seems like the Chosen are finally together?"

"Yeah." Delia replies to Adam. "And I am also glad to see that our daughter-in-law is safe as well."

Ash and Lillie blush a little and then Nora asks, "Why are you blushing? You are ready together, right?"

"I guess it makes sense." Lillie sighs. Then they decide to take a rest, since there are not many rooms, so they can only share. And Ash is going to share with Lillie.

That night, Ash is sitting at the table smiling, since he got his girlfriend back as well as his parents. As he spaces out, Lillie decides to give him a surprise.

"Ash." He turns around and sees Lillie wearing a nightgown, but the nightgown barely covers her body. Ash starts to blush to see her almost naked body.

"Lillie? Care to ask what you are doing?" Ash says as he tries to cover his eyes, he doesn't want to be perverted in front of Lillie.

Lillie giggles as she notices Ash's lust even though he tries to hide it. She carefully moves his hands away from his eyes and causing him to look at her with wide eyes, she says, "Since we are already boyfriend and girlfriend, I want this night to be memorable. I want to give my virginity to you."

Ash is now flustered at the words as Lillie immediately slams him with a Kalos kiss. Ash doesn't resist as he starts to play her game, if she wants to be a pervert with him, then so be it. Both of their tongues are wrestling for a while, until Ash finally dominates Lillie's, causing a little moan from her. Ash suddenly gets excited from the moan, as he can feel that his dick is getting hard.

After breaking the kiss, Lillie smirks, "How do you feel now? Are you feeling better about what I am doing?"

Ash then stands up and grabs her by the shoulder, Alice asks, "Ash?"

Just then, he just pushes her to the wall and does the kabedon, causing her to blush very hard. Ash says with a blush, "I can't stop what I am about to do to you, I hope you aren't mad if I am going to do some naughty stuff with you..."

Lillie feels Butterfree invading her stomach and she says in a normal voice, "It's okay, Ash. You don't know how much I want to do this with you."

Lillie wants to prove to Ash that she is serious, even though there is no need to prove it since Ash wants her to do that. She takes off the dresses that she wore in the ball, leaving only a pair of white bra and matching panties. Ash can only stare at her body since it feels perfect for him. Ash is now thinking of any way to please Lillie, and he can't stop as Lillie is now stripping off his clothes. She takes off his shirt and then pants, eventually, Ash is also in his boxers as Lillie pulls off his juicy fat cock.

"Now stay still and let me make you feel good." Lillie says as she places her right hand on his muscles, feeling his well-trained abs. And her other hand is stroking his rod, and Ash starts to moan.

"Oh god, Lillie, your hands feel great..." Ash moans as Lillie still stroked it. Lillie smiles and says, "Because you are perfect." Then she takes off Ash's boxers and starts to suck on his penis instead, her head is bobbing up and down onto his member and Ash can feel a lot of pressure just by doing so.