Chapter 70 Johto's Delta and Legendary Encounters

Ash and Lillie continue their hunting in the region, and when they arrive at the Ancient Ruins, and in the third left room, they notice a Tesseract spot. When they use Celebi's powers, they notice that it turns into a Mega Stone.

"What kind of Mega Stone is this?" Lillie asks.

Ash picks up and says, "I think this is a Steelixite but a different one..."

As they try with Steelix, it is now becoming molten and both Ash and Lillie can't touch them for fear of the temperature. Lillie says, "It becomes a Steel and Fire Type..."

"It also has the ability Foundary! It is a move that turns Rock moves into Fire Type... that was cool." Ash replies.

Back in Amphatrite City, they find a Black Belt hidden near the trees. As they approach him, he says, "Would you like to trade Pokemon? I'll trade you a Delta Shuckle for a Bulbasaur!"

"A Delta Shuckle? I don't think we have that one yet." Lillie says.

"Sure, let's trade." Ash says as they do the trade, fortunately, they already have a Bulbasaur hidden in the Hidden Grotto, and once they do the trade, it looks just like a punching bag.

Delta Shuckle: The Punching Bag Pokémon: Fighting and Steel Type. Every punch that it takes causes its crank to turn; when its limit is reached, it bashes into foes with its head.

Arriving inside the Holon Volcano, Lillie asks, "So where are we going to find this Delta Remoraid?"

"I think we will need to go into this cave." Ash says as they enter the cave, and then he adds, "Then we have to find a pool of water in the northernmost part... I think the Remoraids are in the water."

As they arrive at the pool, they decide to throw in Super Rods, and Lillie manages to fish up a Delta Remoraid, which is grey and orange like Metal and Lava.

Delta Remoraid: The Flamethrower Pokemon: Fire Type. The farther it goes away from pools of lava, the more rapidly the magma on its head cools down and hardens.

And after training it to Level 25 with the Pokemon around them, they evolve it into a Delta Octillery, which is still a Fire Type and the same color as Remoraid.

Delta Octillery: The Flamethrower Pokemon: Fire Type. Evolve from Delta Remoraid at LV:25. It hides its tentacles behind its beard-like smokescreen and attacks without warning. Against stronger foes, it will grab them and submerge them in lava.

Since they are still in the Holon Region, they immediately head to the Holon Mountain, hoping to find a Delta Elekid. Lillie says, "I remember that place is where we found the Delta Hoothoot, right?"

"Yeah, and there should be a Rock Climb spot." Ash says as they slowly climb down the wall, and then they enter the cave, heading to the southerwesternmost area by using Rock Climb.

"Now what's next?" Lillie asks.

"There should be a button on the wall..." Ash says as he notices the button, "Like this one."

After pressing, they notice the doorway which is now accessible once the rock has disappeared. As they enter, they barely can see a thing. Lillie quickly turns on the flashlight to make the route appear, and they find a Tesseract rift in front of them.

"It seems like we are in the past again..." Ash says after noticing the area around them. "The Delta Elekid must be around here somewhere."

"There it is!" They find the Elekid in front of them, which looks just like a rock. They manage to capture the Pokemon.