Chapter 58: The Elite 4 Battle Part 2

"You beat Kayla, that is really awesome." Taen says. "Her trickery of using the Baton Pass is troublesome."

"I know." Ash says. "Now the next one is Eduard, right?"

Insey says, "From what I heard, he is an expert on using the Sandstorm. Which means that he may be using Ground, Steel, and Rock Types."

"You're right." Zenith says, "Then Fighting and Water types might be beneficial."

"Yeah. And I will win this, believe in me." Ash says as he walks towards the field.

"Now welcome back, since Ash Ketchum has beaten Kayla, the first member, he shall face the next one, Eduard, the expert of Sandstorm."

As Eduard and Ash walk towards the field, Eduard says, "Now... what do we get here? A challenger! We haven't had one of those in a while, no sir. The name is Eduard. I am an Elite 4 member as you can tell."

"I know." Ash says. "And you were also the one who we met in the game corner, right?"

"Yes, I am surprised that you managed to defeat my Hydreigon back then, but this time it will be different." He says as the sand and rock field emerge from the underground.

"Sand...It is coarse, and it gets everywhere, but I love it all the same. Let's get going. You're going to get shut down so hard that you won't even know what hit you."

"We shall see." Ash says.

After the rules, Eduard says, "Hippowdon, time to show your Sand Stream!"

As the Pokemon appears, its roar makes the sandstorm emerges. Ash says, "Bisharp, I choose you!"

As the flying sword Pokemon appears on the field, the traitors are watching as Max says, "How come he gets a lot of rare Pokemon?"

"I don't know. But we have to get them if we want to research them." Oak says.

"Bisharp, fly into the sky and use Aerial Ace!" Ash yells. Bisharp jumps into the sky, and then it charges at the Pokemon, dealing a lot of damage. "Slack Off!" But then Hippowdon's damage is recovered.

"Now go for Stealth Rock!" Eduard yells.

"Stealth Rock? Is he aiming for the switching damage?" Nora asks.

"I don't know." Lillie says.

"High Jump Kick!" Ash yells as the Pokemon raises its knee, but before it can hit Hippowdon, he smirks, "Whirlwind!"

Ash widens his eyes as Bisharp is blown by the wind and then returns to the Pokeball, then out of the Pokeball Vespiquen emerges.

"What?" Both Vespiquen and Ash are shocked, and then Vespiquen is hit by the Stealth Rock.

"A Steel and Fire Type, huh? I think that it is used for later battles, right? But now use Earthquake." Eduard says.

"Use Magnet Rise, quick!" Ash yells as Vespiquen raises herself off the ground, much to Eduard's surprise.

"Nice thinking." Elline says, "Magnet Rise makes all Ground moves immune to it."

"And Ash might win this." Serena says.

"I guess I should switch your Pokemon again. Whirlwind!" Eduard yells, but much to his surprise, Vespiquen dodges the move and then attacks with Iron Head.

"What Speed..." Eduard says.

"Speed Boost, it is her ability." Ash says. "Finish it with Flare Blitz!"

The Pokemon covers with flames and hits the Hippo Pokemon, causing it to faint.

"Well done, no one has beaten my Hippowdon without losing any Pokemon. But here is my second Pokemon, Rotom!"