Chapter 64 The Start of the Challenge

The next day, Ash and Lillie are now dressed up as they are having breakfast with others. Adam says, "Ash, you are now the Champion, have you thought of what you are going to do from now?"

Ash says, "To be honest...I am not sure what I am going to do...What about you? Lillie?"

Lillie says, "I am not sure about that as well."

Adam smiles, "If that's the case, each member of the Timeless has set up challenges for you to conquer. I want to know if the two of you are up for it?"

"What kind of challenges are there?" Nora decides to ask, and Nyx asks, "Yeah, how come we don't know about this?"

Adam says, "That's because I decide to tell you now with Red's orders so that you can try to think of the challenges to do."

"I guess that makes sense." Zenith says.

Ash says, "So what kind of challenge should we do first?" Ash asks, and Adam says, "You can go to Professor Sylvan's Lab, I think she has a challenge for you already."

Ash and Lillie nod as they bid farewell to their family after it is done. The two of them are heading to the Professor's Lab, much unknown to them, the traitors spot them as they are going to follow them.

In the Lab, Ash and Lillie greet the Professor. Sylvan says, "You know, I still can't believe you beat Reukra and the Elite 4, Ash. Congratulations! I am so proud of you."

"Thank you, Professor. I heard from my Dad that you have a challenge for me?" Ash asks.

"Yes, I want to battle you, actually. I'd like to see how I stand up against ya. Are you up for that?" Sylvan says while adjusting her glasses.

"I do." Ash says, "As a Champion, I won't refuse a good battle."

Once they head outside, Sylvan has Ash pick six Eeveelutions to battle, so Ash chooses all except for Eevee, Leafeon, and Espeon. As they are battling, the traitors also arrive at Telnor Town and Brock asks, "Who is she? She looks beautiful."

"That is the Professor of Telnor Town, Professor Sylvan. She usually studies Eevee to find more of the evolutions." Professor Oak says.

"Why would a Professor want to study Eevee? They might be cute, but they are not that strong." Max says.

"I don't know what you are thinking, Max. But I don't want to hear your whining." May punches his head as he groans in pain.

After the battle, Ash says, "You know, Professor. Being an Arceus, how about I give you something you can do to make you successful?"

Professor Sylvan says, "And what will that be?"

Lillie says, "Right now there are only 9 Eeveelutions, how about we try to create the rest?"

Sylvan says, "That will be a great discovery if you manage to do that. Maybe we can try with the Eevee in my lab."

Ash and Lillie follow Sylvan to the lab, only to find the traitors who are also entering the lab. Ash says, "You again? What are you exactly doing here?"

"Is that how you are treating your old friends after you got married without inviting us?" Professor Oak asks.

Lillie rolls her eyes and says, "Emphasis on the world Old, you are not our friends considering what you have done to us."

"Besides, we have business with the Professor here, so please excuse us that we are not here to hear your annoying taunting." Ash says.

This causes them to be angry and Max says, "Oh yeah, Mr. Champion? How about we have a battle? If we win, you get the Pokemon back to us."