Chapter 62: Traitors Incoming

Ash and his friends have been having a party in the mansion back in Gaea Town, all of them are celebrating the victory of Ash winning the Torren League as well as becoming the new Augur of the region. Once the party is over, the others are going back to their normal lives.

Ash and Lillie are staying at the mansion as they are playing with their Pokemon. Lillie says, "Still, I can't believe that we are going to get married after 2 weeks."

"I know." Ash says. "I am glad to have you as my wife. I mean, after what happened in this region, we have overcome everything."

Lillie nods, then she asks, "But what if those traitors come? I mean, your battle was live and they must have seen it. Now they knew you are here, what are you going to do?"

Ash thinks for a second and then he says, "Let them come, after what happened with the cults, I am not going to run away from my problems."

Lillie nods and then they share another kiss in their garden, then they go inside the house as they are going to help Adam redecorate the gym.

And the traitors also arrive in the Torren Region after two days when Ash won the League, they are going to find Ash and then they want to earn his forgiveness so that they can get his Pokemon.

"So this is the Torren Region? It doesn't seem like a good region." Misty says as they look around.

"That is because the region was terrorized by the cults. Now that the cults are gone, it is recovering." Oak says.

"And where does that Ash Ketchum lives?" Max asks. "That is the main reason why we are here."

"Nyx Golly Ketchum! I am going to kill you!" They suddenly hear a voice and then they see Nora chasing Golly, who is trying to run away.

"Calm down, Nora. You are acting like are barbarian." Nyx says with a little laugh.

"Then stop and let me give you a taste of your own medicine." Nora yells.

At the same time, Insey and Damian are watching the two of them and then Insey asks, "So what happened?"

Damian says, "Nyx was teasing Nora about our relationship, but when Nora asks her who she likes, Nyx just sends out her Gengar to scare her."

"I see." Insey sighs as they see Nora grabbing Nyx from the back to them. "I already said I am sorry, stop dragging me around." Nyx wines.

"Just because you have become a human doesn't mean you can do this often to your family. We still have a lot of invitations that we need to give out." Nora says.

"Guys." They then see Bonnie and David approaching them. And the traitors, especially Clemont, are surprised to see her here.

"Oh, Bonnie, David, how are the invitations in the Vipik City?"

"Good, with Xavier's help, it goes very smooth." David says.

"Yeah, I still can't wait for the wedding." Bonnie says.

"I am sure it will come eventually." Nora says as they are going to leave, then they hear a voice, "Bonnie? Is that you?"

And then they turn around, Bonnie tenses up as she sees the traitors. "What are you guys doing here?" She says with a tremble.

"That is our question, why are you here?" Clemont asks.

"I am already a trainer. So why can't I be here?" Bonnie asks while folding her arms.

"Oh yeah, then tell us where is Ash." Max says.

"Why are you finding our brother?" Nyx asks, and it causes them to be surprised. "Brother?" Mallow asks, "You are Ash's sister?"