Chapter 65 Delta Hunt Begins

After getting the message, Ash and Lillie are now inside Telnor Cave. They see a wall with the Relic Notes, and Ash says, "It is a good thing we still have the Quartz Flute."

Lillie nods as she blows the flute, and then Mew comes, much to their surprise. With the move Transform, it changes into Meloetta and it sings a song, causing the wall to break open.

"Let's enter." Ash says as both he and Lillie are inside the cave, but the cave goes back to normal with the notes as the traitors can't get in.

"What just happened? Did Ash and Lillie seriously summon a Mew?" Max asks in shock.

"Not to mention how did they get past this place? Do we really need Meloetta to do that?" Misty says with frustration.

"This is really frustrating if you ask me..." Professor Oak says as they decide to wait until they are out.

In the Relic Song Room, all they find is a switch and they press it, just then, an earthquake happens, and then the traitors are knocked out by the fallen rocks from the ceiling. Ash and Lillie get out of the room and they shake their heads at the passing-out traitors.

"You know, they really are annoying..." Lillie mutters.

"I know, but let's ignore them. It seems like we have a lot of treasures we can find." Ash says as he picks up the items from the ground, there is Rare Candy, Dusk Ball, Ultra Ball, Light Clay, Revive, and a Pokemon who blocks the exit of the cave.

"That's Diglett...but it seems to be a Delta Pokemon." Ash says.

"We can capture it to know what type is it." Lillie says as the Diglett spots them and it uses Powder Snow on them, Lillie, being super effective, is shivering and she says, "It's Ice Type..."

"Oh man, a Dragon Type like you is going to get hurt if it is an Ice Type." Ash says as he gives an Arm Thrust, which is super effective and Diglett is knocked out.

"That easily?" Ash asks in confusion as he captures the Pokemon.

Delta Diglett: The Snow Mole Pokemon: Ice and Normal Type. As it prefers to create tunnels within the snow, it is common for explorers to fall into the holes that it creates.

"No wonder, it is also a Normal Type, which means Fighting is four times effective." Ash says.

"Well, since we are here, how about we try to train the Diglett up?" Lillie asks, and Ash nods.

They try to train Diglett with Pikachu, and Diglett has the type advantage. The traitors also wake up in an instant and they notice Ash and Lillie are training their Pokemon. They quickly rush towards them and Ash asks, "What do you want this time?"

"How dare you knock us out like that!" May yells, and Lillie says, "It's not our fault that you try to stalk us, while our adventure is full of danger."

Ash says, "Yeah...a weak person has to go through challenges to be strong, what about you? A weak person who was thinking of taking other people's effort for yourselves."

"You take that back!" Brock yells as Ash says, "We don't. I can tell that you are still doing it as well, and the evidence is right in front of you."

"What do you mean by that?" Professor Oak asks, and Lillie says, "Kiawe, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, and Cilan. Tell me, do you want to continue to do what those 7 are doing? Do you want to continually walk in a dark path?"

This causes the five of them to hesitate, and Professor Oak says, "Do you remember if you try to betray us..."

"You don't need to worry, Professor Oak is not a Professor anymore. Right now he is just a criminal who has taken away everything." Ash says as it causes Samuel Oak to see red.