Chapter 8: Suntouched Gym

In the Pokemon Center, Ash and Nora are ready to take part in the first gym, but just as they are about to leave, they see a green-haired person with a cap standing in front of the counter where Nurse Joy was at. Ash immediately recognizes the man and he asks, "N?"

The said person hears the voice and he gasps in surprise, "It can't be..." He turns around and says, "Ash? Is that you?"

"Wow, it really is you, N." The two of them shake hands, then Ash introduces the group to him.

"By the way, N, what are you doing here?" Ash asks the green-haired boy.

"Well, before I answer that, do you know about the Timeless?" N says.

"Timeless? What is that?" Gladion asks.

"I heard of it, it is said that Timeless is a secret group where members are the Chosens from the Legendary." Emily says.

"Yes. In fact, you guys are also members since you all are chosen by the Legendaries. Especially you, Ash. Your family is all members."

Ash is surprised, then Nora asks, "Wait, you know our parents?"

N says, "Yes. Adam and Delia are one of the strongest members in the Timeless, but they are missing and we are searching for them all over the world."

"I see..." Ash frowns.

"And by the way, Ash." N says. "You do know that you have been declared dead in the other 7 regions?"

Ash nods and says, "Lillie told me about it, and I would have been if it wasn't for Lillie and Gladion to save me. I was kidnapped by the Cult of Darkrai, my mother also, but I didn't find her anywhere in the base."

"I know." N says. "In fact, we, the Timeless and the International Police decide to keep the fact that you are still alive a secret. Since you are the Chosen of Arceus, the Insurgence Pokemon, we have to keep you as safe as possible."

Ash nods, then he asks, "So does that mean all the members know what Professor Oak and my so-called friends were doing?"

N says, "Well, there are some of them that become members of the Timeless because they want your forgiveness..."

"Who are they?" Ash suddenly turns cold, much to everyone's surprise.

"Well, there is Dawn, and then Serena and Bonnie..." N sweat drops.

"Did you say Serena?" Ash's anger is start to get out of control, but Lillie squeezes his arm and says, "Ash, please calm down."

Ash looks into Lillie's eyes and softens his gaze. "I am sorry for making you worried, Lillie." He turns to N, "Which Legendary choose that heartless...bitch..."

"Um...Diancie?" N says with a little fear in his voice.

Nora asks, "Who is Serena? And why is brother really angry?"

Arceus comes out in her human form and says, "I should explain about this. You see, Serena is Ash's crush." Everyone widens his eyes and Lillie starts to frown that Ash likes someone else.

"When traveling in Kalos, the two of them are inseparable, and she even gives him a kiss before their departure..." Arceus frowns. "But then in the betrayal, she also betrays Ash, which breaks his heart. According to her, the kiss is a breakup kiss and Serena thinks him a failure that holds her back."

Everyone is shocked and then Ash bursts out into tears. Lillie sees it and thinks, "Poor Ash...it must be hard for him to suffer...I promise I will repair the love of yours." Lillie then hugs Ash and also cries, much to their surprise.