Chapter 34 The Truth of the First Meeting

As Ash, Nora, and Zachary find the others, Alice says, "Wait, are you the librarian back at Utira Town? What are you doing here?"

Nora says, "It turns out that he is also Chosen like us. But importantly...we have a lot to discuss."

They nod as they decide to walk back to the Pokemon Center. On the way, Ash is talking to the others about their encounter in the Fiery Caverns, and their other companions are surprised to learn what happened inside and how they encountered the Infernal Cult.

"So your brother is the Cult Leader Zenith and he was the one who killed your mother for Groudon?" Emily asks. "How could he be so cruel..."

"Exactly, it is a relief that Dad adopted him as our sibling." Ash says. "But somehow I don't know why, I feel like you have been our sibling for a long time."

"Why do you actually think like that?" Nora asks. "I mean...Dad told us that he adopts Zachary into our family..."

Zachary says, "Well, the only sibling I know is Zenith, but I remembered that we were living with an uncle of ours, but I don't know what happened, Zenith suddenly told me that we were never going to get back to him and he threatened me to join in the Infernal Cult."

"Do you still remember who your uncle is?" Taen asks, and Zachary shakes his head, he says, "I don't remember...I was thinking if Zachary might have done something to me to give me amnesia."

"I see..." Ash sighs, "We will help you remember everything about your other family members."

Zachary nods as they all head back to the Pokemon Center since it is getting late.

That night, they all gather in a room as they decide to discuss more of the plans to counter and stop the 5 Cults, after they are done, Ash says, "What should we do now?"

Nora says, "How about we tell the story of how we met our legendaries? Since I am kinda curious."

"Sure, then who goes first?" Alice asks.

"How about we start with Ash?" Taen asks as Ash nods.

"Well...the first time I met Arceus is back in Sinnoh..." Ash says. "At that time, I was traveling in Michina, and that is when I knew the Jewel of Life."

"You mean that Crystal that holds the power?" Zachary asks.

"Yes." Ash says. "And that time, Arceus is in rage because 1000 years ago, he was betrayed by his chosen one, who was under the control of an evil person. Therefore, he shows his rage by trying to destroy us."

"The rage of Arceus is hard to calm down, how did you do it?" Nora asks.

"Well...we have Dialga's help to travel back to the time when Damos betrayed him. And we prevented it from happening and the history was changed." Ash says with a smile.

"That is a nice story." Emily, Gladion, how about you?"

Gladion says, "Well...in fact, when Ash was in Alola, We had troubles about Ultra Beasts and then Necrozma, he wants the light as he comes to our dimension. He tried to fuse Solgaleo and Lunala, but with the help of everyone using Z moves, we managed to return him to its Ultra Form."

"Sounds amazing as well." Nora says, "Then it will be my turn."

Nora sighs and says, "Well...when I first met Celebi...it was six years ago. I was at the Murk Forest playing with my Pokemon...until I saw the crack on the tree."

"A crack on the tree?" Alice asks.

"I was curious as well, but as I peeked inside, I saw her, injured and hurt. So I took her to Dad, the First Augur. When we healed her, she showed us a scene. In the scene, we saw two boys who are trying to save Celebi from a weird man, and the Celebi was inside a giant creature..."