Chapter 41 Meeting Red

Ash and his friends arrive at Route 15, they find a thing on the ground, Alice says, "What is that?"

"I don't know." Emily says. "It looks like some sort of wings..."

"Should we pick them up? I mean, they seem to be something useful for us." Taen asks.

Ash says, "Maybe...it looks like some sort of piece." He turns the piece around and it says the Taxi.

"So this is the Pika Taxi pieces?" Gladion asks after Ash shows them.

"Maybe, we should see if the taxi owner needs them." Zachary says.

They go to the Pika Taxi, they show the two pieces to the owner, and the owner is really delighted. "You found them! With these, I can finish creating the Emolga Taxi!"

"Emolga Taxi? What is that?" Nora asks.

"It is a modification of the Pika Taxi, but we can fly above the skies."

"Wow...this is so cool." Ash says.

After watching the owner create the new Taxi, they ride in the said vehicle, they are amazed at the sight of the scenery and they also find a Delta Drifblim on the way. The Delta Drifblim enjoys flying with them, once they land, Ash captures the Pokemon.

Delta Drifblim: The Hot Air Balloon Pokemon: Fire and Flying Type. Though it is drowsy during the daytime, it flies off in the evening in big groups. No one knows where they go.

They also find a Delta Raichu flying past, and since Ash's Pikachu doesn't want to evolve, so Ash captures the Raichu with its request.

Delta Raichu: The Flying Mouse Pokemon: Flying and Fairy Type. Evolved from Delta Pikachu with Moon Stone or Shiny Stone. Flying at high speeds has led to it losing most of its hair. Despite gaining weight due to its obsession with pancakes, it darts around in the air faster than a jet.

After going back to Route 15, they see a scientist panicking near a building. Ash asks, "Is there something we can help you with?"

"Kid! You've got to help me!" The scientist shakes his shoulders. "My boss is going to kill me."

"Calm down." Gladion says as he breaks the two apart. "What's wrong?"

"You see, I'm supposed to be supervising the Satellite Corps while he was gone...but somehow, something got in and ran havoc on the equipment. The locks are busted- I can't even get in and find whatever's causing the problem!"

"Sounds like a worse thing to do..." Taen says.

"Don't worry, we will help you." Ash says as he nods.

Once they get inside, they find a door with a puzzle on it. The pieces are scattered on the ground, so they try to put it back together and form an electrical line.

"That is so cool..." Emily says.

"I know, but we should head upstairs..." Gladion says.

As they finally reach the final floor, they see in the middle of the three generators, a stone is emitting energy and the waves are the reason that is causing the havoc.

"We have better get that stone away." Gladion says.

"But it is electric, how are we going to get the stone?" Nora asks.

Just then, Typhlosion comes out of Ash's Pokeball, Ash asks, "What's wrong?"

Typhlosion then grabs the stone with ease, he says, "My Mega Stone..."

"Your Mega Stone? So Delta Typhlosion can mega evolve?" Nora asks.

"This is so awesome, but Typhlosion, can you stop the stone from emitting energies?"