Chapter 53: A Battle with Nyx Part 1.

In the Void of Gauntlet, once they are outside the Hyperspace Hole, they find the person with the Giratina outfit in front of them.

"Thank you for coming. We've talked before. I was the one in Narra Town." She says, "I wish I can talk to you about the stuff, but this is not the right space, so I will wait for you further. But before I leave, I want to know, you went to the Dream Realm recently, so I suppose you should have a basic understanding of worlds, no?"

"Of course." Ash says.

"Good, then are you familiar with the folklore of Giratina?"

"We have a current Chosen of Giratina here." Dawn says with annoyance, and they know that they are referring to Lillie, who is still thinking that she is the Chosen of Mew.

"Oh, wonderful. That saves me some time. Right now, you are in the Distortion Realm. The place that is deeper inside the Distortion World. I will be waiting for you." Then she disappears.

Adam says, "So she has come to greet us, and then he left..."

"Brother, I think something is really suspicious." Calreath says to Adam.

"But we must move forward..." Nora mutters as they walk forward.

As they see the light in front of them, they are met with a light, and they are inside a place with lots of stars and galaxies.

"Wait, this is the Pokemon Mansion!" Ash says.

"You mean the burnt place on Cinnabar Island?" Lillie asks. "But how..."

"This is the mirror version of the Pokemon Mansion." They see a boy standing in front of them. "I am ordered by her to stop you and get the crystal. The name is Luke."

"So you are here to fight us?" Emily asks.

"Me and my partner." He sends out Nihilego, much to their surprise. "Nihilego? An Ultra Beasts?"

"Ultra Beasts are made by Giratina, they are the loyal Pokemon to him."

Giratina appears behind Dawn and says, "Why did I create those things in the first place..."

Calreath says, "Leave this fight to me. I choose you, Manaphy."

As Manaphy appears, everyone just leaves him behind and then Calreath asks, "Luke, right? Why do you join HER?"

"Simple. She revived my friends so we can play together." He sends out the fossil Pokemon, Kabutops, Armaldo, Bastiodon, Archeops, and Aurorus. "Everyone bullies me for being friends with the fossils, which is why she offers me. Join her, and she will revive the fossils for me."

"I see..." Calreath says as he sends out his Politoed, Kingdra, Dragonite, Goodra, and Heliolisk.

As they go to the portal, they find themselves in the forest. "What is this forest?" Gladion asks.

"This is the Naragex Forest in the Vesryn Region, King Vesryn took me here once." Taen says.

"And I will be the one who stops you." This time it is a girl in the Giratina suit. "I am Insey, and my Pheromosa will stop you from moving forward."

Adam says, "Ash, you are the main character of the story, not me, so I am going to stay here and battle her."

"Okay, Dad, be careful." Ash says as the group of 10 moves forward.

Adam faces the girl and says, "The First Augur, it is an honor to fight against you, but I will help my sister to stop you."

"Your sister is she?" Adam asks.

"Yes. And she really cares about me, so I must repay her." Then Scizor, Beedrill, Volcarona, Wormadam and Golisopod are also out.

"Bug Type...even with my disadvantage...I am not going to lose." He sends out Hydreigon, Greninja, Bisharp, Tyranitar, Drapion, and Spiritomb.