Chapter 63: The Wedding

Two weeks have passed and the day of Ash and Lillie's wedding has come, and due to Ash's heroic actions, a lot of people are glad to have been invited to the wedding.

As for the traitors, they have been trying to stalk them in the Torren Region, but every time they do it, they fail in the end as Ash and Lillie will hide in the Distortion World. At the wedding ceremony, they want to enter, only to be forbidden entry because they don't have any invitations, not to mention that the guards are hired by the Timeless. But they are still trying no matter how.

Ash is now preparing in his dressing room as Adam and Delia are by his side. Ash asks, "Where are Nora and the others?"

"They are busy decorating the wedding hall, so they won't be here." Delia says, "So are you ready for the big day? Ash?"

"Yeah, I can't believe I am getting married." Ash says. "It is like a dream come true."

"It makes me remember how Delia and I had our own wedding back then." Adam smiles as Delia agrees.

"So how is Lillie?" Ash asks.

"Professor Burnet and Lusamine are helping her with the makeups." Delia says.

"But isn't she beautiful, why will she need makeup?" Ash asks.

"Sometimes the bride needs the makeup." Delia says. "Not all Makeups are bad. It sometimes enhances the beauty."

"I hope so." Ash says as he looks out the window, the same goes for Lillie.

Meanwhile, in the other room, Lusamine, Professor Burnet, Serena, and Dawn are helping Lillie with makeup.

"Seriously, I still think I don't need the excess makeup." Lillie says.

"But you really need it, it will go well with the dress." Dawn says.

"Indeed. Ash will be stunned by your beauty." Serena says.

"I hope." Lillie sighs. "What if I get nervous..."

Professor Burnet says, "Don't worry, everyone gets nervous, especially when they are having the biggest day in their lives."

"But don't worry, we will always be there for you." Lusamine says.

"Thank you, Mom." Lillie smiles.

The wedding ceremony has begun, all of Ash's guests in the past have been seated on the chairs in the wedding hall.

Bonnie is selected to be the flower girl, as she throws some flowers on the aisle, and the six groomsmen and six bridesmaids make their way down the aisle. Serena and Zachary are the first pair, along with Gladion and Emily, Damion and Nora, Taen and Alice, Zenith and Dawn, and Nyx and Alain the last. Those who aren't on stage are all sitting in the first row of the seats.

As Ash walks to his spot with his mother, everyone has congratulated him as he walks on the aisles. He then thanks them as he slowly reaches the spot where he is supposed to be.

Then Lillie comes in with her mother. Ash can see her face covered with a veil, but he doesn't care since he is stunned by the beauty of the dress.

With the Organ playing, Lillie slowly walks towards the aisle with her mother, then she has already stood in front of him.

Ash slowly lifts the veil to see her beautiful face, yes, she has makeup, but Ash can't tell it since she is beautiful in his eyes.

For the vows, Ash says, "Lillie. During my travels, you have always been by my side. I could never think of a day without you in my life. I am honored to be your husband."