Chapter 10: Delta Ralts

After leaving Metchi Town, they see a man in front of a hole, he seems to be looking for something, so they decide to ask what he's up to.

"Greetings, do you know who I am? Allow me to tell you: I am known as the Secret Base Manager." The man says as he is happy to find them.

"Secret Base? What is that?" Lillie asks.

"Oh, it is a kind of base that we can put all our stuff in and even train, I had seen a lot back in my Hoenn days." Ash says. "I don't that there is also this service in this Torren Region.

"Trainers from all over the world come to me to purchase and manage their Secret Bases. You know, you can do a lot of things in your Secret Base. You can decorate it with trophies or plushies, or even hire people to work for you there."

"That is what I mean." Ash says.

"And you can even visit your friends' secret bases! If you want, you can lay traps around your base to prevent your friends from easily sneaking in! If you want, you can play a fun game of Capture the Flag with your friends, or visit their Friends Safari."

"Friends' Safari? That is kinda new for me." Ash says.

"I have heard of it, it is from the Kalos Region, if the others permit, you can capture Pokémon in their base locations." Nora says.

"So what do you say? How about I let you have one for the price of 5000?" The manager asks.

"5000 dollars? That is what? 25 Pokeballs. Isn't it a little expensive?" Emily asks him.

"Well, I don't think so." Gladion says. "Since it has to bring all wild Pokemon inside the base, so it has to be hard work."

Ash nods and he purchases it, then the Manager says, "Thank you for your help, now before you enter, we have some themes for the bases, so which theme do you want to have?"

He tosses a book to Ash, and Nora is also looking. "You know, why don't we make it an Evil Base?"

"Are you serious?" Ash asks, "I mean, sure, it is cool, but why?"

"Because we don't need cultists to come into our base and rob our stuff." Nora says.

"I guess it is fair." After choosing, the manager says, "Good, now let me tell you, if you want to change the theme, you can call me with the number, then I will let workers help you fix it, but then you have to redecorate your base again."

They all nod. "Sounds fantastic! You can enter your base from the hole in the forest ahead, or in the basement of any Pokemon Center. Just look behind the bookcases..."

"Wait, there are linked?" Lillie asks.

"I guess everything is possible." Ash says.

"I nearly forgot! You're going to customize that base of yours, am I right? Use this." He gives Ash a Tablet, then he says, "Just use or register that in your menu and customize away!"

Then they get inside the base, they are amazed at how big it is and how evil looking inside.

"Wow...it really looks like a base..." Nora says.

"I really like this design." Emily says. "Is that a Friend Safari?"

"Yeah...look at all the wild Pokemon here..." Ash says and Pikachu and Eevee go to play with them.

Arceus comes out of the Pokeball, she says, "Ash. Since your home was destroyed...but I managed to retrieve your achievements."

"Thanks." Ash says as he goes to decorate the base. Nora sees the cups and says, "Winner of Orange League and Battle Frontier...Top 16 in Kanto, Top 8 in Johto, Hoenn, Unova, Top 4 in Sinnoh, Runner up in Kalos and Alola, they are not bad, and you have told us why you lost, still, I don't get why they betrayed you because that you didn't get the champion?"